Thursday, January 24, 2019

Chihuahua Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Cherry Pop

Hey dolls!

I'm feeling cutesy today so I decided to share another swatch post on a Chihuahua Cosmetics product.

Chihuahua Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Cherry Pop

I just find these little makeup from the brand so cute because they are usually half the size of the regular ones on the market. I like this idea because I tend to buy more than I need just because I like the color. Since I have more lipsticks than I can finish within their shelf-life, a smaller version gives more value for my money since I know I'll be able to finish it before it expires.

A lipstick costs PhP 159.00. It's pretty light on the wallet too!


I got cherry pop for free from an event I attended and I was soooo happy that this was the shade I got. When I was in the Chihuahua cosmetics booth, I had my eye one Penelope (a creme lipstick) first and this one is my next favorite!

It is currently available in eight shades.

Product info on the packaging:


Info from the website:

Delivers intense pigment with a matte finish; made with ingredients such as Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to keep lips moisturized throughout the day. It has a vanilla scent and packed in a cute 1.5 g container, which is half the size of usual lipsticks.

Best thing about it: Cruelty and Paraben-Free.


The dog mom in me smiles when I see this chihuahua visual on their package design! Haha!


Packaging-wise, the product looks good. Very classy and travel-friendly. The material is sturdy and the design is simple. The brand has a signature look on their packaging which creates good brand recall. You do get an idea of the shade depending on the sticker color at the bottom where the shade name is written.


See the photo below to check the size comparison with an iPhone 6.


So cute and small!!! KYAAAAA!


I think it's no secret by now that I love peach and this shade is actually pretty close to the color peach. I usually think of a cool tone deep red when I see the word 'cherry' on a shade name, but I'm surprised to see this one...


It's definitely far from the cherry red that I usually associate the name from. It's like a deeper peach color. Refer to the shade below:



I usually associate peach as a color great for a day makeup but this one being deeper or more red than the normal peach shade gives me a romantic vibe to it. I think it would be a great lippie for a night out.


I really like this shade but do take note to keep your lips hydrated when wearing matte lipsticks so that it wouldn't make the dry lips more obvious. 

Other than that, it's a great companion in your vanity kits because I think it will look good in most occassions and even with most skin tones!

What are your thoughts on the Chihuahua Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Cherry Pop?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment