Tuesday, January 15, 2019

NOTD: Peachy Cutie

Hey dolls!

I haven't been doing NOTDs for a while and that's because I haven't painted my nails for a long time... or I just once in a while then it will take months before I apply again. I just wanted to rest my nails from all the painting I've done before.

But for now, I want my nails to look prettier so I looked at my newer nail polishes to see what would be nice to put on. As I was browsing the shades included in Caronia's 50th Anniversary sets, I remembered that the new color of the year is a peach shade so I looked for the shade closest to the Pantone's color of the year 2019—Living Coral.
Eventually, I ended up with this...




The design is not exactly me. It's too... cute. But while I was looking around my nail products, I saw so many nail art stuff that I just wanted to incorporate with my NOTD. I wanted to keep it simple but changed my mind immediately and just added hearts and stones. Haha! It sorta reminds me of the anime show Sailormoon and Wedding Peach. I used to love watching those as a kid.


I used two shades from Caronia. The peach shade I use wasn't exactly the peach shade of the color of the year so I chose another shade to accompany it.


I believe that Pique and Baby Pink, when combined, can result to the Pantone Color of the year, Living Coral. Don't you think so too?

By the way, Pique is included in the Dynamic 2010s set while Baby Pink is included in the Modern 2000s set. Check out the complete set on my post about Caronia's 50th Anniversary.

 Anyway, in case you want to know how Pique looks like alone, here's the photo above.


And I just want to share this picture a few days later. The hearts just shine when you place it under the light. haha! It's nothing special but I just like looking at anything that shines. :P



Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment