Monday, January 14, 2019

NYX Vivid Brights Colored Liquid Liner in Vivid Blossom

Hello dears!

I'm getting fond of adding another eyeliner on top of my black eyeliner lately, usually a brightly colored one, or even white. It just adds a pop to the overall eye makeup and I think it looks good in my almost hooded eyelids.

Here's one eyeliner I like to use...

NYX Vivid Brights Colored Liquid Liner in Vivid Blossom




I bought this at a discounted price of PhP 184.00 during their 11.11 sale at the brand's Lazada online store.


Info on the box:

Info from the website:

Line your lids with vibrant color with our new Vivid Brights Liners. Available in nine incredible shades, these pro-level liners deliver instant and intense color payoff.


Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Xanthan Gum, Triethyl Citrate, Triethylhexyl Trimellitate, Ethyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007).


Packaging-wise, I like how slim it is and lightweight. It makes it travel-friendly. I also appreciate that the color of the body is the same as the color of the product so it's easy to find in your makeup container.


You twist the cap to open. It comes with a brush applicator that is also slim.



 I like this kind of brush when it comes to liquid eyeliners because it is easy to control the thickness of the line you're making. Although, it can also be difficult to use when you're new to using eyeliners.

Here's how it looks when applied on my hand. You have to wait a few seconds before it dries.

When it dries, here's how it looks. I like that it didn't bleed into the lines of my hands. And I just love the matte finish!

I tried rubbing it off but it stayed in place. There's very minimal fading.

I also placed it under running water and lightly rubbedit and it also stayed in place.

I like the opacity of the eyeliner. You get the beautiful bright lavender color in just one swipe.


Here's how I usually wear it.


I even pair it with a lippie that is close to its shade. :)

I like how long-lasting the eyeliner is. I didn't encounter any creasing or smudging when I wear this. Although take note that I wear this with primer and eyeshadow on. 

So overall, I'm satisfied with this eyeliner's performance. And I love that I got it at such an affordable price. I wish I bought more shades while it was on sale. Haha!

What are your thoughts on the NYX Vivid Brights Colored Liquid Liner in Vivid Blossom? Do you have other colored eyeliners with a matte finish that you would recommend I try?


Cheers,
DAWN






No comments:

Post a Comment