Wednesday, January 30, 2019

BeYu The Matt Liner in Blue Desire and White Smoke

Hi dears!

I think I've mentioned before that I like to do double eyeliners. I like putting a light colored eyeliner at the top of the usual black eyeliner. It just gives a bolder impact that way and I really like how it looks on my eyes.

So while browsing the counters of Beauty Bar, these caught my eye...

BeYu The Matt Liners

 
It's currently PhP 595.00 each at Beauty Bar.
I find this a bit overpriced and I don't remember buying it this much... Maybe I got it on sale... I don't remember... or maybe I was just too excited to find a matte eyeliner that day and I didn't care about the price. LOL


I bought two of the four available shades—Blue Desire and White Smoke.


Here's the info from the website:

Liquid eyeliner with matt finish:

Creates a perfect, matt line
Precise lines or sweeping flicks thanks to thin felt tip
Perfect coverage and unbelievable colour transfer
Durable and smear-proof
The ultimate matt finish

Apply the liquid eyeliner to the upper edge of the lashes, starting at the inner corner outwards.


I am loving the package design because the pen is also matte and the entire packaging is the color of the product with just the name written on it. I like the whole concept of its simplicity with the emphasis on the 'matt.'

I'm a fan more of the White Smoke just because I can wear it more often. White can easily be paired with many makeup looks that I do.

Blue desire has the cobalt blue or sapphire blue shade which compliments my warm skin tone well. I can't help but remember Elizabeth Taylor's makeup in the film Cleopatra. I know she wears blue eyeshadow but I just want to recreate a simpler version of it with the blue and black eyeliner. :P


Swatches on my hand

I like the matte finish very much. It looks so classy!

When I try to smudge it, it doesn't smear or get removed! Yay!

With water, it melts. It never claimed to be waterproof or water-resistant anyway.

I usually wear this with primer and powder eyeshadow, which helps in prolonging the wear time of my eye makeup products. I have normally oily lids and eyeliners when worn alone, even if it's waterproof, smudges on me. This one can stay if I have good primer and eyeshadow on.

I'm satisfied with the performance of this although I have tried other eyeliners who are more affordable and even at least water-resistant so it's not something I would buy immediately when I run out of it.

And that's all for the BeYu The Matt Liner in Blue Desire and White Smoke! What do you think of this product?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment