Tuesday, September 04, 2018

New Hair Color—Red Ends!

Hello loves!

After a stressful month, I decided I want something new. I wasn't particular about what that "new" thing is. Yeah I've been shopping (if you've seen my latest haul post), but I wanted MOREEEE. And so I decided to do this...



What do you think?

I've actually thought of coloring my hair once again. It has been a while... probably more than a year since I last added color to my hair. I didn't want to shock my scalp with all the chemicals because I already have mad falling hair so I had an idea of just bleaching the ends and adding color. This idea was conceptualized months ago and I've postponed on doing this because of my busy sched. Now that I wanted some changes in my life, I've decided that it is time to do it!

I used Tonu Moly's Hair Bleach that I bought last July. I was promised that it's not as damaging as cheaper hair bleach. What's more awesome is that I got it on sale [only Php 100+ (will update when I find the receipt)].

I followed the instruction and I applied it 1/3 from the ends. I actually left it on for almost an hour.  I hoped that since my hair was black and haven't been colored in a while that the result will be light enough to make the color that I'll add visible. 


The result wasn't as light as the example on the box but I think it was light enough for the color I had in mind.

What's great about this is that my ends didn't feel too damaged. It didn't even feel dry!

I didn't color my hair immediately after the bleach... I waited the next day! Haha!

I used Etude House's Two Tone Treatment Hair Color in 2 Spicy Red.

I've always love red on my hair. It's one of my favorite colors that I've tried on me.

I left it on for an hour as well and after rinsing, I got this color:


I honestly like the result of this experiment. I actually did all this by myself so imagine how scared I was when I was bleaching my hair by myself. Hahaha! I'm just happy that it was successful and that if there's some unevenness, that it's hardly noticeable. 

What do you think of this new hair color on me? 


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment