Thursday, September 27, 2018

Getting to Know One Earth Organics

 Hello dears!

Just a few weeks ago, One Earth Organics celebrated it's first year in partnership with Beauty Bar, one of the leading places to shop for our beauty and personal care products.

I've seen the brand many times whenever I visit several Beauty Bar branches and I've noticed that they have products that ranges from anti-acne facial care to whitening products for the face and body, and let's not forget the popular underarm kit, and so much more. But what exactly is One Earth Organics? 


I was one of the lucky bloggers that was given the opportunity to celebrate with the brand as they reach this milestone with Beauty Bar and they sent a package containing a number of their products...



I've actually tried two of their products prior to this package—a soap and the Zit Buster. And now I'll be able to try more! I'm very excited to test these out and see how well these works on my skin. But since these are skincare products, they will take a while for me to see the effects on my skin so for now, let's get introduced to One Earth Organics and discover what the brand is all about...

Actually, the complete information is on their website, but a gist was provided when they sent the package. Here's what was written:

"One Earth Organics was born in 2013 out of a need for a finer and more natural approach to skincare. Frustrated with the harmful chemical-based products available in the market and the lack of alternatives, proud single mother, Tyffanie "Tyff" Short took her cue from the global shift towards greener living and began a skincare revolution by using only plant based formulas and the most potent certified organic and natural ingredoents in all of One Earth Organics' products. She first developed and formulated their bestselling Underarm Therapy Set to address women's underarm problems. This hero product includes an Antibacterial Whitening Deo-Spray. Underarm Deep Whitening Cream and Healthy Glow Booster Serum.

For years later, this homegrown, FDA-approved brand is still growing and expanding its product line which include cold pressed soaps, a whitening line, acne solution line, moisturizing creams, serums, and scrubs.

Today, is another milestone as One Earth Organics is celebrating their 1st year anniversary with the Philippine's beauty mecca, Beauty Bar.

One Earth Organics products are available in all of 20 Beauty Bar stores nationwide and online."


I know so many people who prefers to use purely organic products and they do share the same sentiment—that there's a lack of organic products in the local market. Now that more are aware of the wonders that nature can give to our skin as well as the harsh effects of some chemicals to Mother Earth, I understand why many turn to a more natural approach when it comes to the products people prefer to buy. According to the website, "The line is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and artificial colors." So there's this relief and excitement when I discovered One Earth Organics. But I'm not gonna lie, there was a bit of reluctance when it comes to buying their stuff as it was still new and there aren't much reviews back then. But now, as I am able to use more from the brand, I'm becoming more excited to share with you my thoughts on the products. 

So far I am in-love with the Antibacterial Whitening Deo Spray and Illumina Exfoliant Whitening Body Scrub. The former prevents odor really well and keeps me feeling fresh all day. The scrub has the right grittiness to it to help exfoliate and keep my skin soft and smooth. I'll share more detailed reviews of these as well as the other products so I hope you wait for it.

To learn more about the One Earth Organics, you can check the following platforms:

You can shop online at Beauty Bar's website or visit their physical stores at the following Beauty Bar branches:

Robinson's Place Midtown, Level 1
Robinson's Place Magnolia, G/F
Robinson's Galleria, Level 2
Lucky Chinatown Mall, G/F
Trinoma Mall, Level M3
UP Town Center, G/F
Eastwood Mall, Level 1
The Podium, G/F
Shangri-la Plaza, Level 3
Estancia Mall, 2F
Greenbelt 5, 2F
Powerplant Mall, Level 2
Glorietta Mall, G/F
Bonifacio High Street Central Square, 3/F
SM Mall of Asia (MOA), 2F
Alabang Town Center, G/F
Paseo de Sta. Rosa Mall, G/F
Marquee Mall Pampanga, Level 1
Ayala Center Cebu, Level 1 Paseo Ciudad

I hope you're as excited as me to get to know this brand better. If you are looking for organic products, then you might like to check them out as well! If you already have, do recommend your favorites by commenting below!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment