Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sleek Strobing Soufflé in Smoky Quartz

Hey dearies!

I'm a glitter lover. I like glam and sparkles so it's no surprise that I bought this little baby as soon as I saw the swatch of it...

Sleek Strobing Soufflé in Smoky Quartz

I got it for PhP 200.00 only from its original price of PhP 595.00.


There were two shades available when I was in the Sleek counter during the Great Luxury Sale a couple of months back. I bought Smoky Quartz because I feel like I can use this shade more often compared to the other one which is more on the pink shade (Pink Opal).


Product info from the website:
With its unique bouncy texture, this whipped highlighting soufflé adds a luminous glow to your complexion. The long-wearing innovative formula melts into skin and illuminates the complexion with colour and beautiful shimmer.

INGREDIENTS: 
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80. (+/-): Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).


At first I thought it was a cream eyeshadow. I wanted a cream shadow that's long lasting that can work as an eyeshadow base for me because most primers do not work as well alone. Darn my oily lids! But when I made a swatch using this, I was actually surprised with the soft, jelly-like consistency. It's like soufflé! When I applied it on my arm, I just loved what I saw.


The color is just beautiful, like sparkling champagne. The warm glitters can add that golden glow to any look that I can imagine. I can use it as a highlighter on my cheeks and add more glam to any eye makeup! I won't use it as base though because I find that the texture will crease on my lids if I apply too much of the product. A little sparkle here and there will be enough.

See that? That's what it looks like when you put a thick swatch. That's not how I think you should use it. The beauty of this product happens when you spread and blend it out...

...Like this!!!

See those beautiful sparkles? It's like magic! Like fairy dust resting on your skin.

I like that Smoky Quartz looks great on my skin, but now I wish I also have the Pink Opal since I'm also liking cool-toned highlighters on my skin lately. Haha!


That's how it looks on my upper cheek. Now imagine if I had a peach blush too. That would look so glam and gorgeous. If you want more shine, then put a gold powder highlighter then boost the shine by tapping some of this Strobing Soufflé on top. 

I would only use this on my cheek though. I think using this as a highlighter for your nose or any other place would make you look too... sparkly? But if that's the look you're going for, then go right ahead! :P

I like that this product doesn't cake on my skin, just be patient on blending it. It's so worth it! :D

Do you also like glittery products? What do you think of the Sleek Strobing Soufflé in Smoky Quartz?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment