Friday, October 27, 2017

J Cat Lipfinity Matte Lip in LMK124 Wild Limo Rides

Hey lovelies!

Looking for a the perfect makeup partner for your Halloween party look? Then you might wanna check out the nearest J Cat store near you. This brand carries so many bold shades that I'm sure you'll find the product/s you need.

While I browsed their selections, I found this waterproof black liquid lipstick. I like going creative with my makeup once in a while so I thought I could get one so I could use it in one of my makeup experiments. It's pretty affordable at PhP 399.00 so my frugal self didn't hesitate as much to buy it. Haha!

J Cat Lipfinity Matte Lip in LMK124 Wild Limo Rides

Info at the tube:

Info from the website:



I enjoyed reading the names of the shades!


I've been using liquid lipsticks often and this one is just one of the dozens I currently have now. This one is special because it's the only black one! 


The packaging is simple. The material reminds me of that of the classic NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. BUT it's a clear plastic tube with a black cap. You get to see the real shade of the lippie.


It's equipped with a doe foot applicator. It's pretty slim that can make application very easy to control. It doesn't carry enough to cover both lips though so I do have to re-dip it to fully apply the product on my lips.

Here's a swatch. 

I like how black it is and how matte it is. However, the product going in the lines of my skin was concerning to be honest...


Good thing that on my lips, it did not bleed out! It looks pretty good. It does have minty-bubblegummy scent. At first I didn't like it because I wasn't used to it, but now it doesn't bother me anymore. Sometimes I even like it. 

The consistency is less creamy than what I'm used to. It can also be drying, but a good lip balm underneath can make a huge difference. 

This product can stay the whole day (well, the food you eat can affect it though) and it's transfer-proof and smudge-proof. It can really withstand any Halloween party! Wooot!

And that's all for now. What do you think of J Cat Lipfinity Matte Lip in Wild Limo Rides?



Cheers,
DAWN



2 comments: