Friday, October 06, 2017

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Rose Fondu

Hey loves!

I've been using a lot of matte lipsticks lately and I absolutely love them. BUT that doesn't mean I do not go back to the classy tube type lipstick. I still find this kind of lippie the easiest to apply. I don't even need a mirror!

Anyway, here's a lipstick that I ALWAYS carry around with me. It's in the classic lippie form, it's a gorgeous pink nude shade, and it's matte!

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Rose Fondu
It's PhP 400.00.


I just love the color that even though I wasn't looking for a new lipstick, I still bought it!

The packaging is also classy with the metallic finish. I like that you still get to see the shade with that square in the middle.

This is included in the brand's Matte Parisian Browns collection. The collection made waves in the local beauty scene with the beautiful nude shades included. Rose Fondu was one of the lighter shades in the collection.


Here's the product info from BeautyMNL:

CLAIM TO FAME: A long-lasting, hydrating lipstick with a modern matte finish

FAST FACTS: Formulated with Matte Gel Technology for a semi-matte finish; deep color pigments deliver rich color payoff; intensely moisturizes lips with jojoba oil

PERFECT FOR: Gorgeous long-lasting lip color


And see below the swatch:

The shade is very wearable. It's a nice go-to shade when you just want a simple no-makeup look. 


It's semi-matte and non-drying! I find the shade and the finish very elegant!

What do you think of Rose Fondu? What are your favorite L'Oreal Lipstick shades?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment