Friday, July 14, 2017

Witch's Pouch Selfie Like Shot Dual Lipstick in 03 Selfie Coral and Red

Hey dolls!

Still looking for a dual-toned lipstick that is much more affordable than the popular one from Laneige? Here's one that I discovered from my officemate a few months back...

Witch's Pouch Selfie Like Shot Dual Lipstick

You can get this for only PhP 280.00 from Althea.ph. Original price was PhP 750.00!

The shade I'll be sharing is Selfie Coral and Red. It's actually my officemate's, but I find it too pretty so I'd like to share it with you. My friend even let me try it first! Haha!

Anyway, here's the product detail from the packaging. I really appreciate that they include english descriptions. :)


The expiration date is also indicated. 

More photos and swatches of the two other shades are available at the Althea website.


The packaging is simple. I like the black classy container with a few quirky design like the stripes and the witch hat. I also like the font chosen—plain but not too serious. 
The shape in non-bulky which makes it an easy travel buddy!


Speaking of traveling, since this is two-toned, you get to bring two shades already! Although I don't think I can wear the coral alone as it is too bright and light.
Just see the swatches below.


When swatched once.
See the color payoff? It's pretty good!

When blended, it gives a smooth gradient finish. The combination looks nice. It gives me a cute but sexy feel.

On my lips

I find that this kind of lippie makes dry lips more obvious... like the flakiness or chappy parts more visible. But if you moisturize and maybe some help with a lip scrub, it would look really nice. The formula is moisturizing. It feels like I'm wearing lip balm.

What I like most about this is how easy it is to create the gradient finish. I like the shape of the bullet and how the red shade is thinner than the coral.

Overall, I think it's a good addition to the kikay kit, especially if you're into Korean makeup. 

What are your thoughts on the Witch's Pouch Selfie Like Shot Dual Lipstick in 03 Selfie Coral and Red?


Cheers,
DAWN




No comments:

Post a Comment