Friday, June 17, 2016

NOTD: Girl Stuff Nail Lacquer in Machiatto

Hey loves!

I found a new favorite nude nail polish from Girl Stuff! Check this out:


Super cute, right?


I just passed by Girl Stuff's stall when I bought some stuff at SM San Lazaro. I saw that they were on sale and I was able to get this polish for only PhP 100.00.

I wanted a nude nail polish so the sales assistant recommended this, Machiatto, along with the shade, Grace.


As you can see at the back of the bottle, you'll see that the polish is free from certain chemicals. During the first time I learned about this brand, I was briefed about it. Here's what I learned:

"Girlstuff is a brand of nail polish that doesn't have any harmful chemicals. It's so safe that kids and pregnant women can use it! These wouldn't turn your nails yellowish either!"

You can read more in my post about the brand and some of its products here.

Going back to the shade Machiatto, it's the pinkish nude color that I also like for my lipsticks. It compliments my skin pretty well!

It even looks good with my painting as the background! Haha! :P

It's the polish I wear when I travel because it looks good with any clothing. It's a go-to color when you just want clean and pretty nails.

What do you think of the Girl Stuff Nail Lacquer in Machiatto?
What's your favorite nude nail color?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment