Saturday, January 16, 2016

NOTD: Girl Stuff Nail Lacquer in Grace

Hello loves!

Sharing my NOTD! 

I actually just recently bought this shade from Girl Stuff. If you don't know this nail polish brand yet, then you should start getting familiar with it because it is a Pinoy brand that is made of high quality ingredients. The polishes are long-lasting and even if I haven't used them for a while, they don't easily dry in the bottle. These polishes don't turn my nails yellow either even if I apply the dark ones. So yeah, I really do like this brand.

Anyway, during the holiday season, Girl Stuff was on sale and I bought two shades from them for only PhP 100.00 each. One shade I bought was...

Girl Stuff Nail Lacquer in Grace


Normally, I wouldn't really pick this shade. I'm not into grey-mauve look. I think it's too pale for me and it might make my nails look dull or lifeless.


The reason why I bought this is because I was looking for a nice nude shade. I knew right away that the other shade I bought, which is Machiatto, will look great because it's close to the color I usually buy, but this shade was recommended by the SA. At first I wasn't sure because it is not something I would pick up. But the SA reassured me that it will look good. Since it was on sale, I just trusted her recommendation and bought a bottle. :P

Ingredients list and other details on the back

So I used the polish and this is how it looks like on my nails:

Apparently, it does look good! Don't you think so too?


It's not really nude but it's a cooler shade of neutral. I'm not sure if it will look good on every skin tone but I guess I can't really judge until one actually wears it just like in this particular case. I thought it wouldn't look good, but I think it's alright. It actually looks pretty classy when you see it in person. :)

Do you like this kind of shade as your nail polish? 


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan...I think this will not suit me though I like it in your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the color is kinda tricky to predict whether it will look good on one's nails.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...