Thursday, June 09, 2022

Extra Confidence Through Shapewear

 Hello loves!

I've been in the heavy side most of my life. It has affected my confidence a lot and has been a struggle of mine for as long as I remember. I'm pretty sure many out there, both men and women, have body insecurities as well. But what's good is that there are products out there that help us with these insecurities like for example how makeup helps me express my mood and enhance my features or how dresses make me feel more feminine and elegant. I have shared with you many of my beauty finds that make me feel beautiful and happy, but there's also another thing that I've used that help me feel sexy and confident and that is wearing shapewears. 

Having extra layers makes some of my clothing look unflattering. Let's face it, having that beautiful hourglass shape body is the ideal and I do like myself when I use support to achieve the said shape. Shapewears like bodysuits, body supports, butt lifters, and the like help me conceal some of the flabs and give my body a more flattering and sculpted shape. Shapellx is a brand that I encountered recently that promises to be the best shapewear for women   

Shapellx aim to be the support that boosts confidence of women from stay at home moms to boss ladies. Just checking out their website, I've found familiar products that I'd like to have such as their body shaper + butt lifter:

As someone who is on the bigger size, I do appreciate that they have a collection of plus size body shaper 

Other than making your body look great, shapewears also help support your body while you workout and give you relief from back pain and even postnatal recovery. Here's one of those:


It promises to be lightweight and comfortable so you can wear it everyday and even during workouts! Goodbye to those extra jiggly waists as you jog on the treadmill!

Wanna feel extra sexy? No problem! They have Thong shapewear bodysuits for those date nights!



I'm sure I'd feel more at ease knowing that my body looks good and supported in areas I need support in. It's not everyday that I love my body, I do know that I can make it look better for my health and beauty, but shapewear is there to just give you that extra boost of confidence. It's not just for plus size, anyone, whatever size or shape can wear them! You have the option to use shapewears for a more sculpted look and extra confidence.

So have you tried wearing shapewears? What kind do you usually use?
Let me know in the comments!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment