Monday, June 20, 2022

Etude House Easy Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

Hey everyone!

Sharing a quick swatch post today!

I bought an eyebrow pencil from BeautyMNL and it's the...

Etude House Easy Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown


I was able to get this for PhP 145.00 only.


Now that I got this, I think I should have gone with a dark grey or grey brown because I have thick, dark brow hairs. But oh well, I'll just have to make it work for now. Haha!


So this product is dual-ended. It has a twist up brow pencil on one end and a spoolie on the other.


I actually like having a spoolie ready so that I can blend the product easily. Great when you're traveling so you don't have to bring so much.


I like the triangular shape of the brow pencil. It makes it easy to make your brow shape more precise.


Specially since some pointed brow pencils tend to lose their pointedness when used continuously. This one will have a pointed area all through out. 


So here's the swatches. The color is quite light for my hair even if it's called "dark." It doesn't come as buttery smooth but I guess it is hidden under my brow hair so it's not so much of an issue.

Here's my brow without any product. I just really need to fill out some of the areas that need filling.

And here's my brow with the product.

I do like how it performs since it can last on me for a whole day considering I have oily skin and sweat a lot. The only issue I have is the color which is my fault for ordering the wrong shade. But with it's affordable price, I might buy again with the right shade next time!

And that's all for this post! Hope this was helpful!

Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment