Saturday, July 09, 2022

Shiseido Maquillage Watery Rouge in PK366

Hello loves!

Sharing a quick swatch post!

It's actually an old product I have but I like wearing it lately...

Shiseido Maquillage Watery Rouge in PK366


I've forgotten how much I bought it but I remember it was on sale.


I love the classy-looking packaging. The metallic tube and the texture is such a nice design for a lippie.


It has a doe-foot applicator. The product has a nice, mild scent. It's easy to spread and no greasy feeling.


The color is a nice peachy pink... which is an obvious favorite color of mine.

A swatch on my hand

on my lips

One of the reasons I bought it is cause I was told it leaves a tint and it does! Look at how it looks when i wipe it off:

the tint on my hand

on my lips


So I still wear the "tint" when I have a mask on so my lips look rosy and bright.

And that's all for the swatch post! 

Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment