Tuesday, October 02, 2018

L'Oreal Color Riche Metallic Addiction in Rose Champagne

Hi loves!

Here's another product that I bought out of the blue! Haha!

I was with Tellie of Beauty by Tellie months ago and while browsing around SM Beauty, we spotted a tray of sparkly lipstick tubes! They're L'Oreal's Color Riche Metallic Addiction and they were on sale!




We were able to get it for PhP 250.00. I think it was originally PhP 299.00.

I was particularly drawn to the Rose Champagne. I thought that it looked pretty and wearable and I can see it paired well with many of the lippies I have at home.

But what really made me want to buy it is the glittery packaging! I'm just loving the sparkles!


It looks great among my lipstick collection and it's one of the standouts!


Here's the product info from the website:

OUR FIRST RANGE OF METALLIC FINISHES THAT LETS YOU CHOOSE OW TO SWITCH UP YOUR LOOK. SWIPE ON YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK THEN CHOOSE FROM OUR 4 HEAD-TURNING SHADES TO ADD INSTANT AND SUBTLE DIMENSION.

4 Metallic shades to choose from: Be bold with Pure Gold, stand out with Silver Spice, subtle with Rose Champagne or edgy with Noir Star

INGREDIENTS

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ● PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ● ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE ● OCTYLDODECYL/PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER DIMER DILINOLEATE ● TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE ● POLYETHYLENE ● POLYVINYL LAURATE ● ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER ● CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX ● SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER / JOJOBA BUTTER ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE ● ALUMINA ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE ● POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID ● SILICA ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ● TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ● DEXTRIN PALMITATE ● CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL ● ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL ● CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ● BHT ● TIN OXIDE ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● TOCOPHEROL ● NELUMBIUM SPECIOSUM FLOWER EXTRACT ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● PROPYL GALLATE ● CITRIC ACID ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE ● CI 15850 / RED 7 ● MICA ● CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE ● CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77820 / SILVER ● CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE ● CI 77480 / GOLD ● CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ●


It's not the usual metallic shade that I would expect. It's actually very subtle just like how it was described. That's why I thought it would look great with most of my lip products. It's like if I want a metallic finish to a matte lipstick, I can easily do it with this product.


It gives a very sheer combination of gold and silver under a touch of almost transparent pink. See the swatch below.


I actually was able to swatch the range while checking out the L'Oreal kiosk at SM Beauty, Megamall.


From left to right: Silver Spice, Pure Gold, Noir Star, and Rose Champagne

Rose Champagne on the lips

When worn alone, my lips just look paler and you can see that it got some fine gold and silver sparkles. 

But what's awesome is if you top it off on a lipstick. Here's how it looks like when paired with a lip stain.

See how it made the look more glamorous? I just love the effect it gave! I even chose a safe and simple lip color. It can give just as much kick to a lippie even if you wear bold reds or glaring orange. It just levels up your lip makeup with all that glitter! It can feel a bit dry at first but I think it work better that way so that the glitters stick better than if it were creamier. It would also look better on matte lippies.

I really like this sudden purchase and I pair it with all my new glittery eyeshadows because I like looking like a fairy princess at work! Hahaha!

What do you think of the L'Oreal Color Riche Metallic Addiction in Rose Champagne?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment