Tuesday, October 16, 2018

September (2019) Haul: Birthday Treats

Hey loves!

My birthday is in September so I usually treat myself with many beauty-related items because they make me happy. Although recently, I have been shopping a lot, but what's different now is most of the items that I got this month are free or given as gifts! Awesome right!? It's like the best birthday gift ever!!!

So without further a do, here are the new items I added in my stash last September...

First off, as an Althea Angel, I was given the privilege of shopping at their website using the rewards points amounting to 5k pesos that they gave me as a gift for my birthday. It was such a great and generous gift. I'm so thankful for this and it's really a great way to be acquainted with more kbeauty finds!

I didn't get the items in one go. I bought them in different dates because I was hoping that maybe they'll introduce new items within the month that I might want to try too. One of the packages I bought early in September, while the next order was done near the end of the said month.


This is actually the package that I ordered last, but since I was able to take individual photos of the items, I'll show them to you first.

CosRx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

Petitfée Gold EGF Eye and Spot Patch

Chica Y Chico Cool Night Peel-Off Mask

Chica Y Chico One Kill Eyeliner

I got these too for my brother. I already have the Dr. Vita Clinic Skin and Lab Always Vita Exfoliator and my bro liked it too so I got one too. My bro has thick, semi-wavy hair so the Down Perm Super Intense might work in styling his hair in an easier and less time consuming way. 

plu Scrub Wash in Grapefruit Peach and Lime Grape

I also bought the Wonder Mystery Box wherein you pay only PhP 700.00 and you get a set of items that's within PhP 1,000-4,000.00 in value. But you'll get items at random.


The contents of my box are the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and the Innisfree No-sebum Mineral Pact. What I like about this box is that both items are good for my oily skin! I'm not sure if they looked at our skin profile (I believe we were asked that when we made an account) but these are exactly what I need!

The photo below is the other part of my Althea birthday haul. The other package was mostly skincare while this one has more makeup! Yay!


Dr. Vita Clinic Skin and Lab Always Vita Exfoliator
Argan Damage Shine Hair Mist
50+ It'smy Waterproof Sun Cream
The Saem Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo in Natural Beige
Chica y Chico One Shot Eye Palette in Wine Burgundy
RiRe Luxe Slim Eyebrow in Grey Brown
RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint

I bought makeup that's mostly for the eyes because that's my favorite part when it comes to makeup application. I am in love with the palette and I kept using it more often than any of my other palettes. 

I'm struggling with the tint right now because my brow is just dark. I think brow tints arent the best option for me, but i'll still try to work with it.

The next items are what I bought for myself: 

Christian Faye 2 in 1 Brow Pencil
I keep seeing this brand in Beauty Bar and most are brow products so when I saw that the pencils are on sale, I bought one! 

BeYu The Matt Liners
I bought two colors! One white and one blue. I've been looking out for brightly colored matte liquid liners because they are just fun to use. So glad I saw these.

Blinc Eyeliner (black)
I fell in-love with their eye shadow primer so I was open to trying other products. This was on sale so I got one.

As mentioned, I love the brand's Eye Shadow Primer so I bought two! They have different base colors too but I chose those near my skin tone.

These below were bought from the last Luxury Brand Sale. My mom gave a green light to shop whatever I want as my birthday gift. These items that I bought were on sale and I bought them with at least 50% discount!

Shiseido Future Solution LX Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Mask
Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Mask

ElizabethArden Lift and Firm Concealer

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

And the next ones are also bought by me while strolling around the mall...

Muji Paper powder oil blotter and a dark brown eyebrow pencil

The next five photos are from Daiso:
Daiso Hello Kitty Box Organizer

Since I bought some Hello Kitty items, I got a freebie kitchen in my zodiac sign! Yay Libra babies!

I got a 2-in-1 cable because I thought it would be cool to just bring one cord when I travel... unfortunately it (the lightning cable) doesn't work on my apple products. Huhu...

Some grooming essentials for hair coloring and small toothbrushes

A fluffy towel. It's really soft and fluffy. Haha!

And September is also the month when Batman day is usually celebrated. There's no definite date because there was a time that it was in the 22nd but this year it was in the 15th.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
I was able to score this classic Batman title with DVD for 60% (or was it more?) off.

I also got these free comics!!

Then I saw these magnets that are so tita! My best friends and I are fond of wine so I picked these out to give them.

I also bought this book on colors. I find it interesting and I have this thing with collecting art books. :P

I also bought two pairs of shoes from Parisian Comfy
I really love Parisian because they really produce comfortable shoes at really affordable prices. The designs are pretty good too!


I also shopped at BeautyMNL! I saw that Pure Bliss was selling their room fragrances at huge discounts! Like those big bottles of room sprays were only PhP 50.00 while the Perfumes were only PhP 75.00. I also bought a Kate Tokyo The Base Zero Liquid Foundation because I love the former formula and I wanted to see if they improved it or not. I also bought the Rose Pearl Face Powder with SPF for retouching my sunscreen when I have makeup on, and finally, I bought the S.F.R. Color Glow Brick Highlighter because I really wanted a rainbow highlighter! :P

Now the next photos were bought by my brother during his trip to London.

The Ordinary products were so affordable there that I couldn't resist asking him to get me some too.
He got me the AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, Niacinamide 10% +Zinc 1%, Salicylic Acid 2% Solution, and Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%.

I'll have to research on how I use these first and how to pair them with my other skincare products. :)


Since I also draw, he visited an art store and got me these! Yay! I love the drawing pad so much!

Finally, I just had to mention this Whittard Sticky Toffee Pudding. I LOVE white chocolate and this drink is just glorious!!! A cup can make me happy all day! Seriously!

And that's all for my birthday haul! I'm super happy with everythinggggg!

Which item caught your eye? Let me know at the comments!


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment