Friday, October 19, 2018

NARS Steven Klein Eyeshadow in Stud

Hi dolls!

I'm sharing a short swatch post about the...


NARS Steven Klein Eyeshadow in Stud




This was given to me by my sister. I believe that this is part of a collection and is currently discontinued.


It's housed in the classic single eyeshadow compact with the signature texture and font except for the Steven Klein with a white bar addition.

I'm not familiar with people in the beauty industry both locally and abroad so I had to google who Steven Klein is. He's an American photographer who contributes to various print media and his works has been featured in many advertising campaigns and has been displayed in different galleries. Wow!


The shade 'Stud' is a silver-taupe shade with a shimmery-metallic finish. 


The product is soft and smooth and very pigmented. I find myself reaching for it when I do my everyday makeup because the shade is so wearable and adds an instant glam to your eyes.

I just find this shade lovely! Do you think so as well?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment