Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Finery

Hey dearies!

The year has just started and I'm already worrying about so many things. *sigh*

I gotta keep things quick and simple for tonight's post so I can continue on finishing some stuff that are needed to be done soon... So I decided to just share a swatch post.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Finery


This lip gloss is one of my sister's hand-me-downs. She barely uses it and thought that I may like it more. I'm not really a fan of glosses, but the fuchsia shade is definitely a fave when it comes to lip colors.

The lip gloss carries 0.13 fl.Oz or 3.8mL and can last for 18 months.


Below is the swatch on hand.

And below is a pic when I have it on my lips. 

It's a fun color and a very wearable shade. It looks great on my warm skin and I bet it would look great with many different skin tones too. Like any other glosses, reapplication is quite often as it doesn't stay as long as lipsticks do. 

So that's it for this post! Good evening! :D


Cheers,
DAWN


1 comment: