Thursday, November 01, 2018

By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in Flower Sorbet

Hey dolls!

I hope you had an awesome halloween celebration. I was mostly doing some grown-up stuff like renewing my driver's license and other errands (#adulting). Everything went smoothly and I had plenty of rest so I thought I should post something on the blog next. :)

What I'll be sharing with you today is a swatch post about a makeup that was given to me by my sister... 

By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in Flower Sorbet



Here's the info from the website:
The moisturising Cellularose Blush Glacé features a smooth, gel-like texture which, when applied, gives a light, transparent coverage. The result is a satiny complexion and a healthy, natural flush of colour to cheeks.

Application:
Simply apply to the apples of the cheeks with the tips of your fingers and blend. Layer additional formula to build the colour.


Just by looking at the brand alone, I know that this is quite expensive for my budget. Most of the more pricey items I have are gifts from my sis actually. Haha! On the website, it says this 7g tub is PhP 2,700.00 already!

The tub is almost finished though. Sorry for not taking photos earlier when it looked better and fuller. :P

I love this shade because it's peach! Peach usually looks great on my skin.

This product is very different from all the liquid and cream blushes I've tried. It's not as runny like cheek tints but not very creamy too. It has this gooey feel to it like a jelly marshmallow. It smells awesome too with it's floral scent.

Here's a heavy swatch

It gives a bright peach, almost close to orange color. It actually has some kind of metallic shine to it that's not very visible in the photos, but I can see it in person when I look closely.

It's not sticky and the skin doesn't absorb it too quickly so you have time to blend it.

It blends easily although just like other cream blushes, you have to blend carefully if you have foundation or BB cream underneath so they don't blend together. This is usually my problem that's why I prefer powder blushes. I like my base to have some coverage so it gets tricky for me to use cream blushes without ruining my base makeup. What's good about this blush is you can lightly pat it on and your foundation won't move as long as you're careful and you still get to have a good blush finish.

Here's how it usually looks like. It's a bit light ad sheer but I like my blushes that way.

Although even if I layer it, it still looks sheer. It will probably show more on people with lighter skin tone.

Since I like wearing dramatic eye makeup and colorful lipsticks, I usually tone down my blush anyway so this shade is great for me!

And that's all for this post. What are your thoughts on the By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in Flower Sorbet?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment