Sunday, April 22, 2018

RiRe Pigment in A Pink

Hey dolls!

I've been buying glittery liquid/cream eyeshadows lately and I just liked glitter so much that I decided to add more sparkles by getting a loose powder version! Haha!

Here's what I bought...

RiRe Pigment in A Pink
It's PhP 230.00 at BeautyMNL (currently sold out) and Althea PH.




I chose the shade A Pink because I think I can work with the shade the most. It's a glittery rose gold. 

Anyway, here's the product info from the labels:


Info from BeautyMNL website:

CLAIM TO FAME: Loose shimmer powder that enhances the eyes

FAST FACTS: Soft, dewy texture provides instant color; can be used alone or layered over contrasting shadows to create a three-dimensional effect; adds a gleaming, glittering look to make the eyes pop

PERFECT FOR: Adding depth and brightness to the eyes

SPECIFICATIONS
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Eye Pigment
NET WEIGHT: 2.5g

South Korean beauty brand RiRe is known for skincare and makeup beloved by celebrities and K-pop idols alike. Using innovative technology combined with high quality ingredients, RiRe has come up with hip, chic, and new concept cosmetics that have won the hearts of women everywhere. Their cult fave Lip Powder gained a huge global following, inspiring them to release their Lip Manicure


The packaging is simple. It's in a small glass tub. It doesn't have any sifter so you can directly get the powder so be careful when opening the jar so that you don't waste the pigments. Functionality of the tub is so-so, and design-wise, it's a 'meh' for me. 

So here's the closeup of the product:

The pigments are quite chunky. What I do is put some at the back of the cap and swirl my eyeshadow brush to break the pigments down to create finer shimmers.

Here are arm swatches. The left is without primer, while the right has primer under the swatch.

Here's how it looks on my lid.

Here's another photo.

I like how it creates a beautiful shimmery glow for my lids. It looks close to my skin color so it makes the sparkles more subtle in a way and that's just how I like it! It can easily be an everyday eye makeup for me—like my eyes just have that glow! Haha!

Just like what is stated at the product info, I can go creative with the pigments and pair it with other eyeshadows to create contrast. I can also apply my glitter liquid eyeshadows underneath to create an even sparklier look! Wooot!

And that's all for this post!

Do you also like using glittery products? Do you like using loose powder eyeshadows?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment