Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bellini

Hello dearies!

Summer is the time that I most often wear lipgloss. It's the season when I like to keep it light and fun instead of the glam or sharp looks. So for today, I'll share one of the glosses that I currently have in my kikay kit...

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bellini


This was given by my sister and it's only the deluxe size. The regular size is 75ml.


Info from the website

A high-shine gloss with a special mix of pearls in a clear base (for a super reflective effect).
This vitamin-enriched formula conditions lips while providing non-sticky, but long-lasting color.
How to Use: Apply to bare lips with wand or layer over lip color.


The deluxe size has a doe foot applicator. I love how cute it is. But even if it's small, it's still easy to use.

So here's the swatch:


The website described Bellini as "a nude pink with pearl."


It gives my lips a shimmery gloss. The product info from the website accurately described it. I love that the glitters are fine and that it's a mix of purple, gold, and silver. I also like that it's non-sticky and non-greasy, although I don't find it long-lasting. 

I don't like wearing it alone because I look pale, but it looks great on top of lipstick. It can enhance any lippie with added shimmer and shine! Since mine is in deluxe size, it's a staple in my vanity kit so I can reapply anywhere I go.

What are your thoughts on the Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bellini? :)


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment