Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in Birthday Suit

Hello dearies!

I'm officially a matte liquid lipstick fan. At first I just think they're pretty cool—they are pigmented, matte, and long lasting—but I equally love them with my other matte lipsticks. But recently, I noticed that I grab my liquid lipsticks more often than before. They're just easier to use because the applicator is thin, I don't need to apply as often because they are long-lasting, and they give the same (sometimes even better) finish and pigmentation! 

One of the liquid lipsticks that I've been using a lot recently is the...

Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in Birthday Suit

The shade is my go-to pinkish nude lip color that looks great with almost anything! I like wearing it when I want to look simple and elegant, and it also looks good with a rockstar smokey eye! 



Here's the product info from the website:

Matte Me is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application, with no need for a second coat.

Birthday Suit is a classic wearable nude,that can be teamed with Au Naturel i-Divine on eyes for an enhanced you. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn’t cake, flake or dry out, ensuring long lasting colour all day.

Ingredients:

Isododecane, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Aqua (Water), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

How to Use:

Step One:
Apply with precision using the applicator provided or with your finger tips evenly, layering colour and intensity as you go.

Step Two:
Part your lips, and gently blot using a tissue to remove any excess.


The packaging is the classy transparent tube. It's pretty simple but very elegant. I like the contrast of textures on the cap part where you see the shiny logo of the brand on a textured matte-ish texture of the cap.


The applicator is long and slim which makes it easy to reach the thin corners of the lips. It can carry enough product to cover my lips as well. 


Below is the swatch of the product:
swatch on my hand

It looks very creamy and then dries matte! It feels very lightweight too.

on the lips

It's very pigmented and I like that it settles beautifully on the lips. It doesn't cake nor bleed and it doesn't make my lips dry too much.


It looks really pretty and works well with my warm skin.


I use it frequently and I even bring it with me when I travel because it's convenient! It's lasting power and beautiful shade makes me camera-ready whenever I take pictures.

What are your thoughts on the Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in Birthday Suit? Have you tried this liquid lipstick yet? What shade/s?


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment