Monday, November 07, 2016

October (2016) Haul

Hey everyone!

This is sorta a late post. Just sharing some of the items that I bought during the month of October... well, some of these were late gifts because September was my birth month. 

I'm sharing these so that you might find something that you like and that you might want to know where I was able to buy it and how much it was. 

So without further ado, here they are...

These are items I bought when we went to Glorietta and SM Makati during the second week of October:


NUXE Paris Eye Creme Prodigueuse - PhP 1,449.00 
(I bought this as a very late birthday gift for Liz)
NUXE Paris Huile Prodigueuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil - PhP 900.00 
(This is Liz's gift for me)


Here are some colorful items from Japan Home Center:
Wrapping Paper - PhP 88.00
Hooks - PhP 88.00
5 pcs Mechanical Pen - PhP 66.00 (THESE ARE SUPER ADORBS!)

Daily Defense 3 Minute Leave in Treatment in Macadamia Oil - PhP 199.00
(Buy 1 Take 1 promo!)

I've been eyeing the products from Origins for a while now and I just wanted to know if they will work on my skin. I consulted with Steph (their SM Makati SA) my skin problems (acne and very oily) and that I was looking for something that feels light but at the same time oil-free. She recommended me to try this—Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins (PhP 2,100.00). It's a moisturizer rich with vitamins (C and E) and minerals and it is oil-free and safe for sensitive skin.

What's so awesome is they had a promo that if I buy a moisturizer, I get a mini box full of travel-size freebies. I got their Renewal Serum with Willowherb, Original Skin Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay, and GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser.

I'm not sure if the promo is still up because it's valid until supplies last and I'm glad that I was one who got to avail it. :P

Steph also gave me some freebies to try! Yayyy! Origins may be a bit heavy on the budget but I'm spoiled with freebies so I'm a happy shopper. :)


I did some online shopping too from Ellana Cosmetics!
 
These aren't all mine, some are for my officemate....
Ellana Pressed Foundation in Hazelnut
Ellana Loose Foundation and Concealer in Radiant
Ellana Loose Foundation and Concealer in Awake
Magnetic Makeup Compact Case
Cucumber Melon Makeup Brush Cleaner
Please see their website for the prices.

I also went to Trinoma with friends to watch a movie... but I did some shopping first!

Dorothy Perkins Dress - PhP 1,595.00

And National Bookstore has some books on sale (up to 50% off)! 
Idiot's Guide to Wine - PhP 302.00
The National Artists of the Philippines Part II - PhP 100.00

The book about Monet is a gift from Liz. :)

From Power Books:
Rubber Erasers - Php 199.00 (They are big and thick and have nice packaging)
Cara Wax Pastel  - Php 890.00
Pretty expensive for a wax pastel set of 10. But I was so curious as to why they are so expensive.

From Tickles:
Puppies in Full Bloom Sticky Notes - PhP 80.00

Eiffel Tower Metal Bookend - PhP 179.00
(Fully Booked)


I went to SM Aura with my brother next and bought the following:

Kuretake Transparent Watercolor Set 
This is a gift from my brother. He said that he wanted to give me anything that's art-related because he supports my passion so much. 


I also went to Watsons, SM Aura and got:
L'Oreal Color Riche in Rose Fondu
This is around PhP 300.00 if I remember correctly... I bought it at 30% off. 

Wet Brush Detangle
Forgot the price. Sorry!

Marks and Spencer Spotted Textured Bra - PhP 750.00 (It was on sale at 50% off!)

 Marks and Spencer teas (and mints!)
 These are on sale too (expiration is between April-July 2017):
Pure Peppermint Infusion - PhP 100.00
Christmas Classic Tea - PhP 175.00
Calming Teabags Infusion - PhP 136.00
Detox Infusion - PhP 136.00
Organic Green Tea with Lemon Infusion - PhP 100.00
 Strong Mints - PhP 110.00

And last but not the list, my haul at Yves Rocher!
Yves Rocher Reparation Nutri-Repair Treatment Shampoo - PhP 495.00
and Yves Rocher Anti Pelliculaire Anti-Recurrence Dandruff Shampoo - PhP 495.00

I bought two because they have a promo! Well, each shampoo targets different hair and scalp concerns, but buying one shampoo and another shampoo or conditioner entitles you to a freebie and it's...

one full-size bottle of 
Yves Rocher Reparation Repair Hair Repair Oil
and this is worth around PhP 800.00!

The next products are discounted at 70% off so I bought them! Haha! They are recommended to people with Combination to Oily skin so I thought I could try it. (It's gonna expiration date is by the end of the year but I'm pretty sure I can finish them before it ends)

 Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Matifying Gel Cream - PhP 238.50

 Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Purifying Scrub  - PhP 208.50
 Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Purity Mask - PhP 238.50

The SA also gave me a freebie of their shampoo. Yay! 

And another freebie (Organic Raspberry Shower Gel) because I availed their membership card. 

When you get five stamps on your card, you get a free gift (my first gift is the shower gel). Every PhP 350.00 worth of purchase entitles you to one stamp. :D


OKAY.
That was a lot.
But I was able to earn money from my blog, a freelance work, and also my full-time job. I am also feeling pressured because of my on-going thesis and I try to keep myself happy with new things that make me pretty. Haha! 

Anyway, if you like to know more about a certain product from my haul, do comment below and I might write a review. ;)


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment