Tuesday, July 05, 2016

NOTD : Gold Sequins

Hello dearies!

Check out my simple NOTD with a touch of glitter glam!


It looks better when you see it up close while moving. You get to see each glitter shine!


The star of the NOTD is actually a gift from one of my closest blogger friends, Helen of Lucky Citrine. It has been more than a year since we saw each other so we planned to have dinner along with Liz so we could catch up. She brought along two products for me as gifts and I absolutely love them! One is the The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour in Sequins Gold, which I am wearing in this NOTD, and the Nature Republic Nail Remover.


For the base of this NOTD, I used the Holika Holika Magic Pop Nail Dazzling in Glam Muse.
I only used two coats, but if I want a more solid gold finish, I have to add one or two coats more.


I thought of using a gold base so that it will compliment the gold glitters but I think that The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour in Sequins Gold would look amazing in dark nail polish like black or deep purple.


So what do you guys think?


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Im gonna check on my face Shop polishes :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty kahit it's simple lang. I miss doing my nails and trying out different nail art techniques. I don't have the time na ngayon plus with my work, they eventually get messed up quickly. xD


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have those days din. You'll eventually get the hang of it and manage time better to make room for the small kikay stuff. :)

      Delete
  3. Of course bagay sayo! Hihi ;) I just used my Nature Republic nail polish remover kanina. Bilis niya mag tanggal talaga. 💚

    ReplyDelete