Monday, July 25, 2022

Review: Hello Glow Triple Vitamin AHA Lotion and Vitamin C Serum Soothing Gel

Hello loves!

Quite recently I discovered the local skincare brand, Hello Glow. I'm happy to know that more and more local brands are popping up even during the pandemic and that they are launching more products (which are made in South Korea, btw) to help our skin look good and healthy.

A couple of weeks ago, I received two of their products—the Hello Glow Triple Vitamin AHA Lotion and Vitamin C Serum Soothing Gel. I've been using them for a while and here's my review of them.

First, the Hello Glow Triple Vitamin AHA Lotion (Php 150.00).


When I received this item, I was so excited about it as it has some of my favorite skincare ingredients, niacinamide and lactic acid! Niacinamide helps your skin stay firm and retain moisture while lactic acid is anti-aging and lightens dark spots. Other key ingredients are Vitamin A, which helps in skin healing and keeping it healthy, and Vitamin E which helps soothe skin and help keep it hydrated too.

See more info about the product on the label:


The team behind the brand shared three hacks that we can do with the product other than just using it as a lotion:
1. As a shaving cream
Apply an ample amount before using a shaver for a smoother shaving procedure.
2. As a budget body scrub
Mix with coffee ground or rice grains to remove dead skin.
3. As a body balm
Mix with any liquid or powder highlighter to add sheen on your arms and body.



I've tried it as a balm and got a beautiful sheen on my shoulders! I recommend you try it too!

The lotion gets absorbed by the skin pretty quickly and it does not feel thick and sticky when applied. It smells nice but not at all overwhelming. It's really comfortable to use.

I noticed some improvement on some of the scars on my legs caused by ingrown hair when I wax my legs. My skin also lightened. I do believe it does the job it claims! 

Next product is the Vitamin C Serum Soothing Gel (Php 199.00).


This product also has a favorite ingredient, Vitamin C. It helps fight the appearance of wrinkles and lighten dark spots. Another exciting product to try out!


The team also provided three hacks we can do with the Vitamin C Serum Soothing Gel:

1. As a primer
Use to hydrate, moisturize, and prepare your skin before applying makeup.
2. As a cracked heel moisturizer
Apply on your heel and apply socks overnight.
3. As a hair mask
Apply on your hair to moisturize dry scalp, tame down baby hairs, and soothe frizzy hair.


I currently don't have cracked heels but I do apply this on my feet before bed. I do think it helps in preventing my heels from cracking.

Anyway, the soothing gel feels light on skin and also not sticky. Also a comfortable product to use with a nice, mild scent. 

One tip I can share is put this on the fridge and apply it on a hot day. It reaaaally feels nice on skin!



If you're curious to know more about Hello Glow and their other products, do check out their websiteFacebook and Instagram pages.
 
Cheers,
DAWN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment