Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Concealer in Ivory

Hello dears!

Just sharing a short review of one of the random purchases I made...

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Concealer in Ivory





During the time that I bought this, I needed an under eye concealer. I don't really have dark circles so I do not need heavy coverage there. I don't like thick concealers under my eyes but I do appreciate it if it brightens my eye area.


I got this on sale and I thought I should buy a lighter shade to give a brighter effect. I think I'm a medium so I was targeting to get the 'Fair' shade... unfortunately, there was only one shade available—
Ivory. Currently, it's available in only four shades on the website.


Info on the website:

The high-coverage, ultra-creamy concealer with CPT technology smoothes fine lines, covers dark circles and hides imperfections as it brightens and lifts the look of skin. Cellular Plumping Technology works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin. CPT technology also works with Eyeliss to help tighten, tone, soothe and brighten the appearance of under-eye skin while diminishing the look of sagging, puffiness and dark circles.

Ceramide Triple Complex is a blend of skin-identical ceramides 1, 3 and 6, enhanced with phytosphingosine, which helps strengthen, re-texturize and hold vital moisture within the skin. The lightweight, crease-proof, full-coverage formula blends easily and lasts all day. A high level of micro-fine, light-diffusing pigments helps cover dark circles and blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin around the eye area looking refreshed and youthfully bright. Vitamines A, C and E moisturize the skin by providing vital antioxidant protection. 

It is the perfect partner to Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15.


How to Use:
Dab with a concealer brush or finger tip for an even, flawless complexion. Swipe the concealer wand only to the areas that require extra coverage.

Here's how it looks when lightly blended.

I was surprised at how good the coverage is. It is creamy and lightweight! The coverage is not enough to cover dark acne scars but it covers redness, lighter scars, and freckles.


When blended, it just instantly brightens my skin.

Here's how it looks when I use it on my under eyes.

It covers my under eyes well but I think the shade I have is just too light, but with foundation, it blends well. 

What I like about this is that it looks so natural when applied. Wrinkles aren't a major problem yet for me but I think the moisturizing quality this concealer has helped in preventing creasing or caking. It just feels lightweight and overall comfortable to wear while providing good coverage. It's a pretty good under eye concealer.

So I guess that's all I can say about the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Concealer in Ivory. Have you tried this product yet?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment