Friday, December 28, 2018

October-November (2018) Haul

Hey dolls!

How was your Christmas? Mine has been pleasant and I spent Christmas eve shopping and eating, which is pretty much a must during the holidays. Haha! Anyway, I'll share with you my Christmas haul sometime soon but for now, let me share with you the products I bought during the last two months. The sales were endless during the -ber months and online shopping sites took advantage of the festive season by creating soooo many massive discounts and I am one of the victims of shopping splurges. The last couple of months were stressful for me also so a good retail therapy happened and I felt better. Hahaha!

Even though I used a lot of money to buy these, I have no regrets and I'm happy with most of my buys and will make reviews (if I haven't posted them yet) and post them on the blog. So without further a do, here are the items I bought during October and November this year...


First off are my BeautyMNL purchases. They had many buy 1 take 1 products. Some of the items in the picture above were shared with officemates so that we don't have to pay separate shipping fees.





The photo above shows the items I bought during a school fair inside UST campus. I love that Hokusai's The Great Wave print socks. I also bought a castor oil lash serum. Also, check out that neat key-shaped ballpen!

During the 11.11 sale, I bought items from NYX at their Lazada shop. Some of their items are at half off!

NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Blossom (bought this for PhP 184.00 only)

NYX Lingerie Eye Tint in Sweet Cloud and Rose Pearl
(bought these for PhP 184.00 each only)

NYX Tame and Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Black
(bought this for PhP 245.00 only)

NYX Professional Makeup Hot Singles in Coquette
(bought this for PhP 120.00 only)

NYX Dark Circle Concealer Correcteur in Light
(bought this for PhP 156.00 only)

I also bought some Yves Rocher Nail Polishes at half off (PhP 245.00 original price) and even got a free shower gel.

At Watsons I bought an Orly Rubberized Base Coat, Nichido Comedone Extractor, and Naturals by Watsons Deep Moisturizing Conditioner in Olive

This one is something I didn't buy. It's actually a gift for me from my brother.

Been a DC Fan, particularly a Batman Fan for a long while now and when I saw that DC Superheroes Cafe was selling a powerbank with the artworks by Alex Ross, I just had to get the Batman one.

I'm soooo happy with this and even though I already have a good powerbank, I just had to have this and I carry it around every time I go out. I'm like a proud geek whenever I use it. Hahaha!
The back is so cool too and it's showing some of the members of the Justice League!

The earrings above are my gift to myself. This is from Demi and I got the design Rosa.

Next are buys from Lazada again. Most are for everyday home stuff.
Kitchen things like a sifter and the colorful sealer things

Beads for accessory making

Yeah, I make my own accessories once in a while.

There was also a promo by BYS and I got this Eyeshadow palette with a huge discount and got a brow eye pencil and a purse as freebies.

I don't know this brand but the SA at Landmark was so kind and I just wanted to buy something from her and got the Scentio Milk Plus Mineral Spray. I haven't opened this yet but I like how the lotions and shower gels smelled. Dunno if the spray would have the same scent though.

Belo Intense White Deo Spray, Cuddles Cotton Squares
Shine Moist Conditioner Rinse
Palladio Butter Me Up in Bon Bon
Got this at a discount for PhP 157.50 from PhP 450.00.

Prestige Universal Brow Styler
Got this at a discount for PhP 243.25 from PhP 695.00.

I also bought some pairs of shoes from Parisian at very affordable prices:
PhP 279.00

PhP 599.75

PhP 599.75

November is my dog, Aqui's birthday. To celebrate, I got him toys and treats from True Value:


I also bought some classic books to read during the holiday break:

What is Art? by Leo Tolstoy (PhP 479.00) and The Book of Tea by Kakuzo Okakura (PhP 96.00) bought from Fully Booked.

Chinese Art by Mary Tregear and Women, Art, and Society by Whitney Chadwick
both bought from Booksale

Next few products were bought during Shopee's 11.11 sale:

Some dusters with dog prints

Essential Oils and carrier oils from Cedar Alley

Some super affordable bras that are very comfy to wear at home

Lovely printed skirts and dresses from Get Laud

A blue blouse from Get Loud

A couple of black dresses + grey cardigan

Lastly, my blogger friend Helen invited me to a shopping day at The Body Shop because we love the new holiday scent, Peppermint Candy Cane!

I bought the body butter...

and of course my other favorite scents Vanilla (this one is a limited edition shower gel scent, Vanilla Pumpkin) and Moringa (body mist).

I got all TBS products either at 50% off or a buy 1 get 1 treat wherein one was for me and the other is Helen's. It was really fun shopping with her, plus, I get to snag favorite products during one of the brand's biggest sales of the year.

And that's all the items I bought during Oct-Nov. There's more that I would like to share that I bought in December. Will post it probably on early January next year.

If you see anything you want a review ASAP, let me know at the comments!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment