Thursday, July 19, 2018

Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Shadow Palette in Nude and Neutral

Hey loves!

How's your week? It's been raiiiining the whole week and I hope that you were safe and dry. :)

Now that the downpour has lessened, let's talk about something fun—pretty makeup! Yayyyy! Here's one that I found at BeautyMNL...

Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Shadow Palette in Nude and Neutral


I bought this because the palette looks gorgeous and it's only PhP 249.00! That's pretty cheap for a palette with eight shades. I was drawn with the packaging because it looks like a painter's mixing palette when opened and a butterfly wing when closed. I just love how it's designed. As someone who paints, I feel a personal connection to it somehow...


Another reason why I bought this even though I wasn't planning on purchasing any eyeshadows is that it's a neutral palette. So even though I just wanted the design, I knew that I will still use the shades because all are very wearable.

Anyway, let's get to know the product first...

Info from Walgreens:

Quick view
Works wet & dry
Promotes great color payoff
Create custom colors


Mixable Eye Shadow Shades
Works Wet & Dry
Promotes Great Color Payoff
Create Custom Colors

Signature artist's palette of mixable eye shadow shades for creating unlimited effects. Velvety powder shadow formula has great color payoff and blendability for sheer to rich color coverage. Each palette features a range of beautifully coordinated shades that can be worn alone, in duos, trios and more to suit one's mood. Mix and blend shades for custom colors, too.

3 Palettes: Nude & Neutral, Smoky & Smudgy and Marvelous Mattes.

This product is not tested on animals

Net Wt 8 – 0.04 oz (1.2g)

Made in China

How to Use: Apply shadows with the brush to define the eyes and create unique looks.

©Colour Prevails, LLC

Ingredients
Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Solum Diatomeae, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Green, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, Red Iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide

The palette can be a bit big but it's very slim. It closes using magnets and it comes with a brush. I rarely use the brush but the bristles are quite soft.

I like that the shades are named after earth minerals. The inspiration is nature as seen too on the design of the palette (butterfly and wood).

There are two matte shades—Pebble and Chalk, while the rest are shimmery. The first four shades are the lighter and more in the nude shades while the ones at the bottom are darker and bolder.


The shades have decent pigmentation although the mattes need a little more swirling for it to show. It's smooth and silky and not very chalky. I was quite impressed with the quality to be honest, specially considering how affordable it is!

From left to right: Sand, Pebble, Chalk, Jasper, Fossil, Rock, Stone, and Ground

My favorites would be Jasper and Rock. I also like Stone because it surprised me with its color. I thought that it would be a dull gray but it gives off a subtle warm mauve! 


I tried the suggestion on the palette to mix Chalk, Pebble, and Rock and got this look. I think it's really pretty and a great everyday eye makeup look.



Considering how much I love the palette's design and how unexpectedly impressed I was at the quality, I think that this is a good buy! I often find myself reaching for this palette whenever I get ready in the morning to go to the office!

What are your thoughts on the Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Shadow Palette in Nude and Neutral?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. For the price that's definitely a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda ng packaging and the color pay off 😉😉 wooo ... Worth the price ....
    Ang galing mo po mg tungkil ( ung itim nasa talukap hehehe )

    ReplyDelete