Thursday, October 20, 2016

Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation in Pale Rose

Hello loves!

I love it when I use products that smell good. My mood instantly gets better and I really do feel prettier. That's how i feel whenever I use this product...

Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation in Pale Rose

Product info from the website:

A symbol of light and energy, gold is synonymous with eternity. Parure Gold was created from Eclat d'Or Pigments that instantly light up, smooth and correct the complexion. To make this burst of radiance last, Parure Gold adds luxurious treasures: the ultra-nourishing benefits of Oil of Myrrh to revive the youthful radiance and vitality of the skin. 
Under the caress of Eclat d'Or Pigments, dark areas light up, fine lines fade away and imperfections seem to disappear. Even, rested and enhanced, the complexion is illuminated. The face glows with new youthful radiance.
Luminous and ultra-natural, the five shades of the range are warmed with yellow gold and pink gold pigments that diminish the signs of time and fatigue. 


Parure Gold comes in a 30ml pump bottle. SPF 15 - PA++

Parure Gold has a distinctive and delicate floral scent. The first peach note blended with an accord of vegetal notes is fresh and sparkling. The rose, raspberry and jasmine heart is enriched with a powdery base of balsamic, benzoin and white musk.

Apply two or three drops of fluid foundation to the face and neck and then gently blend in with the fingertips, working from the centre of the face outwards, to give your complexion a “freshly-awakened” look. With its wonderfully silky, glide-on texture, Parure Gold is easy to blend and ensures a light finish. Use after the L'Or base for more radiance and hydration.


It comes in 12 shades as indicated in the website. I currently have the deluxe sample size but the regular size weighs 30ml.

I rarely get the chance to try products that are... well... what I consider "luxury" or too expensive for my budget. Although, I still believe that you can look great with using drugstore makeup, there really is this different kind of quality that you can only experience from brands like Guerlain—good different. You pay for quality after all. So for this post, I'll share with you my thoughts on this foundation. 

Here's how the product looks like.

I like that this shade is still warm. Since it says it's "rose," I thought that it would be too cool-toned for my skin. It still blends well but the shade is too light for my skin. I think the beige shades would suit my color better.

The first thing I noticed is the incredible fragrance of the foundation. If you don't like scents on your face, then you should skip this. I, on the other hand, LOVE it when my products smell nice. The floral and musky scent just smells so luxurious!

when blended

It feels so light. It sets on skin pretty fast and it feels like you're not wearing makeup at all! You don't get the sticky liquid foundation feeling.


Check out the before and after shots above.

You can see the medium coverage it provides. It evens my skin from redness and hides some pimples and scars. I'm loving the part that it gives a natural finish and adds a radiant glow on my skin—and I'm not talking about the part where the shade is too light, this product just gives that certain dewy-but-not-really-kind-of finish. Haha!


When you add color, it really makes my skin glow!

I like that it doesn't cake or sit on the lines of my face (corners of my nose, laugh lines, or underneath my eye bags) nor on dry, flaky areas. It lasts the whole day too, but it doesn't control oil so my face gets shiny after a couple of hours. I can just blot the oil away.

I'm definitely loving this foundation. I'd like to get my hands on a regular-sized bottle with the correct shade of my skin if I have the extra budget for it. Hihihi.

Have you tried the Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation yet?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. I've seen products like this but have not used them before! I personally have always gone for the matte finish but when it comes to shadows and blushes I do love shimmer all the way. I like how it's giving you a glow without looking oily or wet! Really nice mixed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I also go for the matte finish since it suits my skin better, but the glow this foundation gives certainly is a good thing in my book. <3

      Delete