Tuesday, October 10, 2023

iMagic PROfessional Cosmetics Pigments in Glisten, Fantasy, and Forever Love

Hi loves!

Do you also love sparkly things like me? If you do, then you probably can't resist sparkly eyeshadows too. That's why I can't help but buy loose eyeshadow pigments that give so much color and glitter.

Here's one of the pigments I've bought some time back:

iMagic PROfessional Cosmetics Pigments in Glisten, Fantasy, and Forever Love



I chose these three shades because:
1. I love gold
2. I love pink
3. I love the purple galaxy look


The pigments are housed in a small, transparent bottle. You can easily see the colors inside.


Design-wise, it's very simple. I would have preferred a different font style for the "pigment" word, but overall, I appreciate the practicality of the bottle and the simple look looks good in a professional makeup kit.


What i love with the packaging the most is that it has a cap inside to make sure that the powder pigments don't easily leak out. It makes it clean, specially since makeup in powder form can get messy easily.


So below are the pigments:

And here they are when blended a bit:


I just love the shades. I bought this online so I wasn't sure what it will look like in person, but I was not disappointed. It's the right sparkle and color that I like.

With the right eyeshadow primer to make the pigments stick to, they can last a long time on my lids. A bottle costs PhP 169.00 and is available online like in Shopee and Lazada.

So what are your thought about the iMagic PROfessional Cosmetics Pigments in Glisten, Fantasy, and Forever Love?


Cheers,
DAWN
 


No comments:

Post a Comment