Sunday, September 17, 2023

Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Rouge in RS547

Hey loves!

Just sharing a swatch post today.

Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Rouge in RS547


I just love the Maquillage packaging. Actually, just give me a gold, metallic tube and I would love it already. It just gives a high-end look.


I was drawn to the color of it that's why I bought it.


It has that beautiful warm, soft, reddish pink shade. It's like a shade that would look so good with most skin tones.


I also love the shape of the lipstick as well. It's a bit thinner than the usual lipstick so applying is actually easier.



Below are the swatches:

on my hand


on my lips

The lipstick is quite pigmented. It gives a creamy and luscious shine to the lips. My lips just look healthy and beautiful as I wear this rouge. It feels comfortable to wear as well.

I really have nothing bad to say about it as I just love this lipstick.

What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments!


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment