Monday, August 07, 2017

Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Shy

Hello dearies!

Almost two months ago, I went to an event that featured Ever Bilena's makeup products and introduced some of their newest products. I also get to create a look that I selected and it came with makeup from the brand that are the key items needed to capture that look.

One of the items I got and was able to take home was the...

Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Shy
Their blushes are affordable at less than PhP 200.00.

See the packaging for more information:

You can also check out the website to see the other shades and other products from the brand.


The shade I have is Shy. To be honest, this is not a shade that I would actually check out on the counter. I find it too pink. I tend to go to the soft pastels, especially peach ones. I just don't like strong blush colors on me.


I have used blushes from Ever Bilena before. When it comes to blushes, I am not particular with any brand. As long as it has the color I want and does not appear chalky, I buy them. And that's what's good about EB blushes, they give good color payoff and they aren't chalky. It's not as smooth as the more expensive ones but once I've applied it on my face, it works just as good.


What I like about this is that it's not completely matte. It has this very subtle shimmer that doesn't make your blush look powdery and flat. The hot pink shade goes well with my warm skin tone too.

Check out the photo below.


I have the blush on my cheek and even used it as an eyeshadow!

I personally think that it looks great. I never would have imagined that I would wear a blush color as strong as this one. What I like about it is that it lasts really long. Maybe because of the strong pigments present in this bold color. If you like hot pink shades, you might like to check this one out!

What do you think of the Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Shy?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment