Sunday, June 16, 2024

Dazzle Me Cosmic Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

Hi Beauties!

I just wanna show you this really affordable but good eyeshadow palette that I have in my office kikay kit:

Dazzle Me Cosmic Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

Lately, I do my eye makeup in the office to make sure I don't arrive to late to work. That is why I just leave a set of makeup on my desk. The eyeshadow I chose to keep in my desk is this one from Dazzle Me.

I got it for PhP 249.00 at Robinsons but you can actually get this at a cheaper price of Php 189.00 at their official Lazada store online.


The palette's name is 01 Milky Way. It's a good palette for everyday cause it has shades that are neutral if I wanna look simple, there are sparkly shades for glam looks, and there are also cool shades of purple and blue for more creative eye makeup.


My favorite shades are those in the middle—Halo, Supernova, and Stardust.


The packaging is very simple. I like that it is clear with a purple tint so just by looking at it, you can see the shades available. It doesn't come with a mirror and it does not have any chunky design so it is perfect for travel since it is lightweight and doesn't take up too much space, but still delivering a variety of colors.


The formula is good, specially considering that it is so affordable. Some of the eyeshadows in this price range usually are not as pigmented and some can even be chalky, specially the matte ones. But this one is both creamy and very pigmented.


 I think I have used almost all of the shades often, except for Galactic (the blue one at the end).


I can create very simple nude looks and over-the-top galactic glam with the glittery and shimmery shades. 



I really do like this palette and would definitely recommend it to all the creative glam makeup lovers out there!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment