Monday, November 25, 2019

Have Elegant Nails this Christmas with the Caronia Exquisite Collection

Hello dearies!

The holidays are fast approaching and there will surely be many parties and reunions waiting to happen. Of course we wanna look our best during these special occasions and that includes having a beautiful set of nails that match the festive season!

And Caronia, the leading nail polish and nail care brand in the Philippines, is just giving us that! A new collection of polishes that has carefully selected shades for an elegant look for your hands and toes.

I was able to receive a set and I'll share them with you in this post!




First of all, I LOVE this packaging. I am already feeling the elegance! Not to mention an early Christmas gift so I was already filling giddy just unknotting the ribbon.


When you open it, you can see Caronia's endorser, Shaira Diaz! She's wearing one of the shades in the Exquisite Collection, Crimson.


But before I continue, let's read the press release for more details regarding the collection.


And there they are, beautifully laid out. 


I like that every shade has a different character. I've always associated colors with moods and personalities and the description given is is exactly how i would imagine to wear them.


Among the four, I think I love the Champagne the most. It's easily the most elegant and also the most wearable for me. I also like how it brightens my hand when I wear it.

My close second is Crimson because it is frosted, but at the same time has a matte finish! It's quite a unique shade! 


So just for fun, I wore all colors on my hand so you can see how they look on my nails.


Which do you think look best?


The entire collection is only PhP 151.00. Very light on the budget and a great Christmas gift idea to your kikay friends. 


Which of the four shades would you like to wear to create the colorful moments this holidays? Let me know on the comments below!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment