Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in G125 Naiad

Hey loves!

So the elections just ended and I'm seeing the unofficial count of the votes, and I have to be honest, I'm not happy with what I'm seeing. Since I want to think of anything else but the elections in the Philippines, I'll just post something makeup related on the blog to somehow lighten my mood by just a but. I guess just a quick swatch post will do.

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in G125 Naiad



It's PhP 1,150.00 but I got it at PhP 500.00 off because of a gift certificate.


It's a cream eyeshadow housed in a small plastic pot container. The container is transparent so you see the shade and its cap is black with the classic Shiseido logo.


I think they have phased out this eyeshadow but not too sure. I can't find it in Shiseido's official website. But here's the product info from Sample Room:

A lightweight cream eye shadow with a radiant, lustrous finish that maintains a just-applied fresh look for 16 hours without smudging or creasing. Applies easily with your fingertip for a smooth, even finish. Hydrates skin with Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.
Naiad is a delicate pale platinum with a faint greenish tint, light dancing on water.

This is available in four shades but when I was there, this shade is the only one in-stock. Good thing that I really like the color. See the swatch below.


It's described as "pale platinum with a greenish tint." I actually find it more of a gold-green combo. Anyway, I like that it's neutral but not the usual kind. It suits the warm skin tone that I have. It's a great everyday makeup for me since it's still neutral but it still has that glamorous glitter that I adore. 

The eyeshadow is creamy enough to make application easy. It's not the creamy type that you get a thick amount of product too. So it's like a buttery but lightweight kind of cream eyeshadow. It stays a decent amount of time, but my oily hooded eyelids can still make it crease throughout the day so I top it off with transparent loose powder to prolong wear time.

So I guess that's all for the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in G125 Naiad. Let me know what you think!


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment