Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Power Pout Moisturizing Lip Lacquer in Hear Me Roar

Hello loves!

I'm currently taking a break from matte liquid lipsticks and currently enjoying creamier and shinier lippies. I just find that it looks more fun and exciting compared to the classier vibe that matte gives off.

I still love bold shades though so I have been reaching to this product a lot when I'm in a mood for a striking lip color...




Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Power Pout Moisturizing Lip Lacquer in Hear Me Roar


The shade Hear Me Roar is an orange red shade that's super bold that it can really get anyone's attention. I just think that it is aptly named.


On the packaging, you can see the complete product info:


A tube is worth PhP 699.00. It's available in three shades. Hear Me Roar is the bold shade while the other two are more of the pink-nude shades.


Package design-wise, I really like Happy Skin's design. It's very young and fresh, but not too flashy. The brand's products have a familiarity in their designs that make them cohesive and it gives a good brand recall.


I like that the tube is transparent so you see the color of the product. I also like the metallic gold cap.


The applicator is easy to use and holds a decent amount of product to cover both lips.

The swatch is a strong but smooth, bold hot orange red. 



I just find this color so beautiful although it can wash your face because of it's boldness. It's best to pair it with a defined eye makeup. I actually think that the makeup I have below is still to subtle.


But wow! Check out that RED!!! It's really an eye-catching shade and I can definitely hear it roar (haha!). 

What do you think of the Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Power Pout Moisturizing Lip Lacquer in Hear Me Roar? Would you wear this shade too?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Ang ganda wooo !!...morena po ako pero tingin ko mag cocomplement to sa skintone ko hehehe
    Ito ung shade na ipaglalaban ka in a goodway hehehe ...
    Tipong pg ito ung gamit ko naku baka mainlove ulit si hubby ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! True! I love the "ipaglalaban ka" description because I definitely agree!

      Delete
  2. Grabe!!! Ang ganda po ng shades... red 💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete