Friday, June 24, 2011

Review: Nivea Visage Sparkling White Whitening Day Care

 It has been a month since I had this. I've been using it along with the Nivea Visage Sparkling White Facial Foam and Facial Scrub.


Here's what they claim about it:

1. It whitens.
2. Controls shine.
Result: The skin is hydrated and mattified. Your complexion is noticeably fairer and radiant instantly.

What I like about it is that I don't get break-outs with it unlike some other brands I've used. Does it whiten? I can't tell really. I don't really see much difference. Probably because school already started and my schedule is mostly at mid day. But what I noticed is that my dark spots lightened which is really awesome! :P

 Here's a photo of my bare cheek taken around mid may.

Photo taken earlier today in front of my dressing table with fluorescent lighting. Dark spots aren't as noticeable. :P


Does it control shine? I disagree. After an hour or 2, I had to wipe the oil off my skin and retouch. That's why I don't use it anymore whenever I have makeup on. And I feel like my face is kind of heavy with it on. I usually use it after I get home from school. I have very oily skin so perhaps it will work okay with those people with normal skin.

It smells good. I can't really describe it. It's certainly not fruity. But the scent is not over-powering.

Pros:
  • Readily accessible since it's available in almost every Watsons Store.
  • It's affordable.
  • It did somehow lighten some spots for me. :P
  • Comes in different sizes.
  • Packaging is good (What I got anyway. Doesn't apply to those in sachets). Wouldn't easily spill if it falls or gets squished.



Cons:
  • Doesn't control oil as much as I wanted it to. 
  • It feels heavy for me.

Will i repurchase this? I'm still undecided. I will probably experiment on other products first before I find my answer. I will probably buy another facial foam though. :P


Cheers,
DAWN 

No comments:

Post a Comment