Sunday, January 30, 2011

UST @ 400!


UST, our beloved university, celebrated its 400th year last week!
(Pammy, did you go? =D)

The university has prepared quite a number of events, and the juniors of the advertising arts were encouraged to document the celebration for our Photography subject.

Here are some of my shots:

The UST Main Building

The Arch of the Centuries

A concert at the Grand Stand where various celebrities performed such as Sarah Geronimo, Gary V., and Erik Santos.

 The Unveiling of the QuattroMondial, UST's Quadricentennial monument

 Me and my bestfriend, Liz, with the artist, Mr. Ramon Orlina

UST, 400 years of Unending Grace. Go USTe!


Me with a tiger hat on which we bought for my bestfriend, Rica who is currently living in the U.S. (miss you, Kai!)


Of course, the much awaited Fireworks!

And because I am a proud Thomasian for almost 17 years now, I made my own nail art using the UST color scheme!

Black, Gold, Black, White!

Cheers,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment