Saturday, July 29, 2023

Dazzle Me Get a Grip! Makeup Setting Spray

Hello loves!

It's always great to discover new brand out there, specially those who offer quality products at affordable prices!

So a couple of weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to try products from Dazzle Me. I was not aware of this product so I did a quick search and noticed that there are social media accounts of this brand but mostly in Asia. It seems fairly new too. I asked their representative and I learned that Dazzle Me was conceptualized, designed, and formulated in Los Angeles back in 2022 and it made its way to the Philippines in 2022 also!

I'm now intrigued and I was very excited to try their products. The first one I tried (and was looking forward to trying out) is the...

Dazzle Me Get a Grip! Makeup Setting Spray


I put makeup on most of the days that I go out of the house and having oily skin makes it tricky to keep my makeup in place and looking good all day so I would love to use products that would help prolong the wear time of my cosmetics.

Below are the things that this product promises to give:


It seems like the claims are too good to be true so I even got more excited to try it out. I checked the packaging for the ingredients list and directions for use:


Batch code and shelf life is also seen in the bottle. :)


So one of the things this spray promises is it's good for the skin. It has ingredients like the ones posted above and these are absorbed by skin to keep it hydrated and also has oils to keep the moisture locked in. It has centella asiatica extract that soothes and replenish moisture, squalene that helps lock in moisture, and trehalose that protects skin from free radicals.


The 60ml spray bottle sprays evenly which I appreciate. It seems fragrance-free or at least I can barely smell it. It sits well on skin and feels lightweight. It sets my makeup well, specially when it makes my freshly powdered face look more natural-looking.

I have an oily-acne prone skin so it's normal for me to wear concealer and powder my face to keep it from getting too oily easily. I noticed that when I use this setting spray, it sets my makeup right away and does pretty well in prolonging makeup.


 Here's me with 6 hours wearing my makeup. My skin still looks fresh in my opinion. I generally have found good makeup that doesn't make my face look cakey or patchy but I guess the setting spray helps in keeping it that way and looking fresh.

So I think this is a good product. It does 'grip' the makeup in-place so it's a thumbs-up for me. If you're planning to get yourself a bottle, it's only PhP 199.00! It's available in Shopee, Lazada, Watsons, and Robinsons Department stores! 

If you're interested in learning more about Dazzle Me products, follow their social media accounts below:




Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment