Saturday, June 17, 2023

Blinc Eye Shadow Primer in Clair

Hey everyone!

Just sharing one of the eye shadow primers that I used that actually worked on my oily lids:

Blinc Eye Shadow Primer in Clair

I found this at Beauty Bar on sale. I forgot how much I got it. I love wearing eye shadow but I have oily lids so I was on a look-out for good primers that will help me to not get my eye makeup creasing on my lids.


This is the old packaging, and probably an old formula. The brand looks like it has repackaged its newer products and has a different package design


It was available in different shades and I bought the Clair or Light Tone.



It comes in a tin tube and inside is a paper where you can see directions for application and other information regarding the product.


It comes with a doe-foot applicator. I like it for personal use, although if you will be using this primer on others, I would suggest you don't apply it directly using the applicator for hygiene purposes.



Here's how it looks like. The color blends well on my skin. The consistency is a bit creamy and has a stickiness so that the powder eyeshadows cling to it well.

This is a photo showing a swatch of eyeshadow and another swatch of the same eyeshadow but with the primer underneath. You can see that with the primer, the eyeshadow is bolder. The pigments stick on the primer really well.


Here I rubbed the eyeshadow vigorously. You can see that the pigments clung to the primer and still looked great. 

I am very happy using this eyeshadow primer. I am not sure if the new formula is any good and I also don't even know if the brand is still available in Beauty Bar. But it's available online on Amazon so if you wanna try it out, then go! Let me know how its like.


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment