Tuesday, April 08, 2014

FOTD: First Time Flying Solo

Good evening ladies,

My sister recently celebrated her 18th birthday (WELCOME to this side of life my dear!) 


and since Dawn is off to Batanes on the very same day of the event, I had to do my make up by myself. I'm not really that good with make-ups for special occasions, I can't seem to get it right so here's my attempt at doing it on my own, without Dawn's magic touch.


It looks a little battered already as I took it a few hours after it was done. However, I was quite happy that the eye shadow stuck for a long time. Plus, since it was my first time to apply fake lashes on myself, I was quite happy with the results as well.


Eye shadow used was Smashbox Heat Wave and for the first time, I used the accompanying lid primer, Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer, which I will review in the coming days.


I am quite happy with how the make up turned out in MOST of the photos. I was going for the classic, clean and polished look and in most that's how it turned out... though in some I looked make-up less, but in a non-haggard way so that made me happy. :)

So, what do you think of my first solo attempt? Any suggestions?

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment: