Saturday, April 05, 2014

Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 Neutral Fair

Hey guys!

Sharing this quick post on this very lovely product I got from a Clinique workshop I attended two months ago. I have actually emptied this product this week because it's just so good that I use it everyday whenever I wear makeup!

Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 Neutral Fair
This is a sample size product.

This is actually my first concealer from the brand. I don't own much Clinique items because they can be pricey. :( I would love to buy the full size of this but it might take me a while before I can splurge that much money for it.

Anyway, let's check the details first:

Product info from the website:

  • Formula Liquid Concealer
  • Coverage Sheer
Instantly helps soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Light-diffusing optics brighten shadows. Creamy, light formula flows through for smooth brush-on, precision application. Ophthalmologist tested.
Skin Types: All

How to Use:
Apply on bare skin or over foundation.
Touch on with brush where skin needs brightening cover: inner and outer corners of eye, sides of nose.
Finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion.
Build coverage by adding more when needed.
Avoid rubbing once application is complete.
Note: The first application usually requires several full turns to initially dispense product on the brush applicator. Subsequent applications require only 4 to 5 clicks, not full turns.

It comes in 3 shades—Fair, Neutral Fair, and Medium.

This is the applicator. You need to turn the bottom of the stick to get the product to the brush. The brush is so soft that I am considering using it as a concealer brush now that I've finished up this product!

Here's the swatch on my hand.

Neutral Fair is just my shade. This is light enough to brighten my dark under eyes and the shade is warm enough to blend with my skin.

Before and After pictures of my under eyes.

It looks better once I set it with powder. It's sheer so the coverage isn't enough for my acne scars but it's just right on my under eyes. It brightens but still gives a natural finish! It doesn't cake as well even with the heat we're experiencing nowadays! It lasts all day as well!

I don't think I have any cons on this product... besides a great under eye concealer, I also apply this on the side of my nose and even on the top of my cheekbones for highlighting! 

Have you tried this product yet? What's your favorite concealer for your under eyes?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment