Monday, April 28, 2014

Collection Cosmetics Lasting Colour in Sweet Tart

Hello everyone!

So my Batanes travel blog post will be delayed because of some missing photos (sorry). So I'll just share with you a swatch post for the meantime. 

Collection Cosmetics Lasting Colour
A tube of this lipstick is Php 199.00.

The shade I got is No. 8 Sweet Tart.

I got this lipstick in my Sample Room Inspire Goodie Bag last month.

So here are some product info from the website:

- Long lasting lipstick locks colour to lips all day.

- Enriched with SPF15.

- Soft, smooth formula.

- Available in 11 shades.


The packaging is very simple. I don't have much to say about it... I guess I like the metallic hot pink touch. :P


So here's the lipstick. It smells like a sweet pastry with a hint of cherry. Not really a fan of the scent.


The color is a very warm pink. It's actually close to being neon if you apply it boldly... well that's how I see it.



The lippie tends to sit on the lines of my lips and it really exposes any dry areas. Better to blot it first and if you want a bolder color, apply a small amount again.

But I think I'd rather wear it like this. I've blotted my a couple of times and achieved this color. It's more wearable and it suits my skin better.

Staying power is average. Probably a good 2-3 hours with little eating or drinking.

Overall, not much of a fan of this particular lipstick but I am willing to try out more products from Collection Cosmetics. I've only tried a few so I'm still curious to see how their other products perform.

Have you tried this lipstick? What about other Collection Cosmetics products? 


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. I have this lipstick in Mango Tango and I love the pigmentation, though it smells like Panda ball-pen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Now that you mention it, I do think they smell of ballpens now. :P

      Delete
  2. I really like the shade of this lippie on you but it does seem a bit cakey before you blot! Its just come to singapore and i'm curious but i promised myself to save money to buy more special products this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd rather recommend you to try other products. I'm not that happy with this one. :(

      Delete
  3. I've not tried this variant but I have the Ultimate Long Wear and Vitamin E lipsticks. They have good stuff when you find them, but for the most part I'm finding them really inconsistent :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried much but I'd like to. It's too bad that they are inconsistent though.

      Delete