Monday, February 16, 2015

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser

Hello loves!

The weather is dryer than usual so I bet some of you are concerned with their skin condition. I have oily skin so the dry air isn't much of a problem for me but some of my friends with dry skin are experiencing some flaking on skin so as much as possible, they need to use stronger moisturizers for better hydration. Some would add more products like serums in their skincare regimen. But there are some skincare products than can cause your skin further dryness. Some cleansers can dry the skin up because it takes away the natural oils of the skin, but we can't help but wash our face because we expose our skin to the pollutions of Manila.

That's why I'm thankful that there are products like the...

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser

You can get this for Php 795.00 at Beauty Bar. This product was sent to me last Christmas from the brand. I wasn't familiar with this particular product before I received it so I was excited to try this out.


It's housed in a tube which makes it easy to squeeze the product out. I like cleansers in tubes so I won't have a hard time shaking the product out, gravity will just do that for you. Design-wise, it looks very clean which is very apparent in Burt's Bees product package design.

Here are the labels on the packaging:

And more info from the Burt's Bees website:
Our cream cleanser proves nature can create the most remarkable of things. Inspired by the Clary Sage plant's ability to trap and retain moisture in its harsh environment, our natural cleanser hydrates your skin while leaving it super soft and oh-so supple. Clinically proven to provide intense hydration* your skin will not only drink in all the good but keep it in. How's that for a beautiful clean?


• Intensely hydrates dry skin
• Removes dirt, oil and make-up. 
• Enhanced with probiotic technology . 
• Dermatologist Tested and Noncomedogenic. 
• When used as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen.

How to Use:
Wet face and apply cleanser with fingertips or a wet washcloth, massaging gently and avoiding contact with the eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat skin dry. For best results, follow with Intense Hydration Day Lotion or Intense Hydration Night Cream.


Ingredients:


Featured Ingredient
Clary Sage — Clary Sage thrives in its harsh Mediterranean environment due to its ability to trap and retain moisture. This remarkable botanical inspired Burt's Bees Intense Hydration, our natural ode to soft, supple skin.
aqua (water, eau), stearic acid, glycerin, sodium lauroyl glutamate, zea mays (corn) starch, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, parfum (fragrance)*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillustheobroma grandiflorum seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, jojoba esters,hydrolyzed jojoba esters, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, zinc oxide, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, propanediol, maltodextrin, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, arginine sodium lauroyl lactylate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. _x000D_*natural fragrance_x000D_


It has a fruity scent and the consistency of this product is thick and creamy that doesn't lather. It sorta reminds me of a light lotion or a moisturizer actually. Haha! I don't find the experience of rubbing this cleanser on my face pleasant because I'm used to having my cleansers foam up. I feel like the product is thick and that it didn't remove all the excess oil and dirt off my face. But once I use toner, the cotton wasn't dirty at all, meaning it took care of most of the dirt and makeup on my face (I still use a makeup remover prior cleansing but this can actually act as a makeup remover too). So it's actually a good and gentle facial cleanser! And my face doesn't have any dry feeling at all and it feels softer.

I do recommend this cleanser, especially if you have dry skin. The performance is really good and it smells great too (if you don't mind scented facial products)! But if you're used to foaming cleansers than cream ones, then you might feel a bit annoyed because of the heavy feeling while using it (at least that's how I felt). I hope you can try it before you buy it just to be safe. :)

And that's my short review! If you've tried the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, let me know what you think of it! :D


Cheers,
DAWN


2 comments:

  1. I'm the opposite, nasanay na ako with cream cleansers that sometimes when I use something that foams up, I feel like I'm drying my skin out which doesn't make sense because my skin is oily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! And weird kasi when I use cream once because I feel like all my oiliness is still there. Haha! :P

      Delete