Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NOTD : Black, Purple and Nail Stamp

Hey everyone!

Just a really short entry today. :P

A few days ago, I got a Pre-loved Non-Konad Nail Stamp from GirlTalk.
I was very curious to try those out and after a long series of trial and error (On Liz's nails), here's what I was able to create on my nails.


It was really hard to get a good result. I noticed that cheaper nail polishes don't look as good compared to the results when I use Zoya or China Glaze nail polishes. :P

Anyway, here are more pictures:

Without flash

With flash
What do you think?

Anyway, tomorrow will be the last day to enter my giveaway! Join, join, join! :)



Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. I dunno why pero the first thing that came into my mind when I saw your nails are pixies! Hehe. I love the combination of shimmery black and shimmery purple and then the white print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your nails are gorgeous! :) I have been eye-ing a nail stamp too for a long time now, but decided not to purchase it since doing it on my nails would be so time-consuming. Thanks for the review!

    xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty Dawn! I miss using my stamps too :D

    ReplyDelete