Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chanel Lipsticks in Magnolia, Insolente and Adorable

 Hey girls!

Have you ever had the urge to just buy high-end products just so you can have some?
I have. I've bought quite a few recently in the past few months. 
Some of these are these Chanel Lipsticks and here's a swatch post about them.


I know I could have bought like 4 or more NYX lipsticks for the price of one of these lipsticks. But I just can't help it. I really want to try these out. I was curious to know how they perform and they just look so pretty!


 Just look how beautiful their packaging are! Very classy!

The first time I tried one of these lipsticks, I fell in-love with it! 
The lipsticks smell so good -- very rosy which is one of my favorite scents!

So here are some swatches for each lipstick:

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Magnolia


Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Insolente



 Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Adorable


 Lovely, aren't they? ♥
The staying power of the lippies depends on the colors -- the darker the color, the longer it stays.
Although some of my more affordable lipsticks stay longer... I don't mind reapplying it... It's nice to carry around an expensive lipstick. Haha! Makes me feel extra special. :P


So what do you think of Chanel Lipsticks?



Cheers,
DAWN

7 comments:

  1. Ganda ng Magnolia :) Unfortunately, la pa budget to buy high end lippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are part of my dream lipstick collection. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not much of a sin naman to buy a few products from the expensive brands every once in awhile esp if you're getting these kind of results. Great lippies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love the insolente one! Wish I had the money to splurge on Chanel lipsticks, too. :(

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these lippies. But I so agree. They are too expensive for a student like me. As long as I don't buy too much and get myself bankrupt, then i guess it's fine. Just like what Gellie said, just once in a while is fine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I hope I can afford these lippies! Insolente looks sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lippies are sassy and elegant! I want to have them. XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete