Monday, February 26, 2018

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in Sand Sable

Hello dearies!

I like wearing liquid concealers under my eyes to hide dark circles and lessen the appearance of my eye bags. I just feel that liquid concealers feel more lightweight and easier to blend whether I use my fingers or a makeup brush.

Here's one that I'm currently using...

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in Sand Sable

I bought it for PhP 199.00 at Watsons, SM San Lazaro.

Product information from the packaging:

More info from the website:


Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage concealer for zero flaws and blemishes.

Fit Me® Concealer makeup for flawless, natural coverage. This oil-free concealer matches skin tones to deliver a more even complexion.

Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage liquid concealer. This oil-free concealer formula conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes. Matches all skin tones. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic concealer. Fragrance-free. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

HOW TO USE:
Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend


G852443 INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINA, BUTYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), MICA F.I.L. D43567/2


It's available in nine shades.


I've been so curious about this concealer because I happen to like the Fit Me! Matte Foundation from the brand (will post my review soon). When I saw the Maybelline counter at Watsons was on sale, I immediately asked for one so I can finally try it out.


It comes with a doe-foot applicator. I usually use this to apply the concealer on the areas I want and use my fingers to blend.

The packaging is simple with the transparent plastic tube where you can see the shade you're getting. It's slim so it won't take up much room in your beauty kit. The cap seals tightly so you won't have to worry about any spills.

Here's the swatch.

The consistency is creamy but not thick. It's actually very lightweight and non-sticky. I think it's because it is oil-free. It's fragrance-free too!

When blended

It can easily be blended and doesn't take too long to set. I like that sand is close to my face's skin color (my arms are a bit pinkish but my face is warm in tone).

Top: bare under eye
Bottom: with concealer

As seen on the photos, it has light to medium coverage. That being said, it can't entirely cover dark acne scars but it can conceal redness and lessen the darkness of my under eyes. I don't have really dark eye circles so I don't need heavy coverage on my under eyes, so this one is pretty good.

What I like about this the most is how lightweight it feels. The skin around the eyes is pretty sensitive so I don't like the feeling of applying thick makeup on it so this one is very comfortable to wear. I didn't experience any irritation with this product.

For the price, I think this is a good buy. I find that for such an affordable product, it delivers what I need when it comes to under eye concealers. I would consider buying it again when I run out.

And that's my thoughts about the Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in Sand Sable!
Thoughts?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment