Sunday, August 17, 2014

Maybelline Lip Polish in Glam 13

Hey dears!

Here's a swatch post of a lippie that I've been using a lot lately...

Maybelline Color Elixir™ by Color Sensational® in Glam 13
I bought this for Php 349.00.

I'm not really sure why this is labeled "Glam 13" instead of the names of the shades in the website. :| I did some browsing from different blogs and some thought that the shade's names are different is Asia. The one I have is a Lip Polish while the ones on the west are called Color Elixir.


The product is unscented which is good news to those who doesn't like strong scents on their makeup.

 I love the packaging. It reminds me of a potion vial. It's easy to carry around your vanity kit.

This is the applicator

I like how it feels when I apply it. One dip can hold enough product to cover my whole lips, but sometimes I add more for a more glossy finish.


Swatch on my hand

The product is very pigmented, non-sticky, and it has these very fine gold shimmers. 


Applied on lips

I super love the finish. The color is very feminine and it really suits my skin tone. I think this would suit different skin tones because it is sort of a pinkish nude. It's wearable and I can actually use this everyday... well, not really since I like doing different makeup looks everyday. :P

I really love this product. It's affordable and it works great. It's just gorgeous! I definitely recommend you to try this out! :D


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment