Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beautiful Hair at the Vitress Catwalk

Hey guys!

I was invited to the Vitress Catwalk event that happened last week. We were asked to wear catwalk chic outfits but we have to dress as if "you're ready to get blown away." I was curious about the dress code because it's something that was kinda unusual compared to the beauty events I've been to. I did however connected "the dots" and concluded that we'll have our hair get blown away and let Vitress do its magic in fixing our wind-blown, messy hair.

And so, last Friday, I went to BGC Activity Center where the event was held. Thank goodness I didn't have work that day so I can finally attend the event (I usually had to skip events on weekdays due to office work). When you reach the place, you'll see this catwalk with big fans ready to get you blown away. At the middle is a fabulous "V" shaped dresser with all the Vitress products ready to tame your crowning glory and even make it look better.

At first I was shy to do the catwalk. I guess it's because there were quite a number of people in the event and well, my hair is not really in a good condition. The ends of my hair are extremely dry and they get tangled up easily. I was scared that my hair would be a huge mess if I pass by the three big fans. But after seeing so many girls crossing and looking great after (and also because people started getting food and was busy to even bother to look at me while walking at the catwalk haha!), I finally got the courage and crossed the hot pink carpet.


At the center of the catwalk, one of the girls from Vitress helped me out on choosing the right variant of Vitress I should use for my permed hair. She recommended the classic Hair cuticle coat. She instructed that I only put a small amount, probably around a pea size, and spread it mostly at the ends of my hair. It was amazing how the product managed to tame my hair. It even added some shine to my dry ends!

Anyway, besides the catwalk, the event was about the introduction of the two new endorsers of the brand—Gretchen Ho and Kim Jones.


There are currently three endorsers of Vitress and I believe most (if not all) would agree with me that these women are really what we call "it" girls. They have confidence, style, sophistication, and of course, gorgeous hair!


THE MODEL “IT” GIRL
Solenn Heussaff quickly became a sought-after talent after debuting on a reality TV show and later proved her acting prowess when she became a Gawad Urian nominee. When I first entered showbiz, I constantly had to curl or blow-dry my hair,” says Solenn. “I saw how damaged my strands became, so I looked for ways to protect and repair them. Aside from regular treatments at the salon, I use Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Coat before and after blow-drying or curling my hair to protect it and add extra shine.”


Solenn’s Hair Tips: “I use the Vitress Solenn Cuticle Coat, which I co-designed every day. After I shower and while my hair is damp, I put a small amount to make it easier to comb. Once my hair is dry, I add a few more drops to boost shine. I also apply it when my hair’s in a ponytail to hide the baby hair that sticks out.”

THE STAR ATHLETE
Pro volleyball player Gretchen Ho is a champion athlete whose known for her humble demeanor and laidback style—and these qualities are exactly what make her totally endearing to her fans. “I’m happy and grateful to be chosen as one of the newest endorsers of Vitress. I've been using this product for my hair problems and it's such a delight that I get to share this hair secret with everyone now.”

Gretchen’s Hair Tips: “With my active and on-the-go lifestyle, it's very important to have a quick solution. On normal days, I apply the Vitress Sun Protect Hair Polish to protect my hair. When I have a game, I use the Vitress Heat Protect Cuticle Coat to keep my baby hair in place with my ponytail. For shoots, the Vitress Heat Protect Cuticle Coat keeps my hair shiny and healthy, too.”
THE TRENDSETTING FASHIONISTA
As a TV host and cover girl, Kim Jones is used to having a glam squad take care of all her hair needs. But when she’s not on set and working on her blog, she relies on Vitress to make her strands look sexy-beautiful. “It’s one of my favorite products to keep with me when I'm shooting for my blog and there's no hairstylist or when I'm running around town doing errands.”

Kim’s Hair Tips: “Honestly, I prefer a low-key regime when it comes to my hair. After I wash my hair, I just warm a few drops of Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Coat in between my hands. It’s easy enough for me to do and it's effective. It’s my secret weapon to keeping my hair sleek and in place. The bottles are the perfect size to throw in your handbag, too.”

ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL HAIR
Take your hair to “It” girl status—just like Solenn, Kim, and Gretchen—by applying a few drops of Vitress to your strands every day. The best part is, you can also retouch and go as often as you need without leaving your hair greasy or heavy. For sexy-beautiful hairs whenever, wherever, leave it to Vitress for gorgeous, shiny, and healthy-looking hair always.

The girls were present in the event and each of them passed by the catwalk, used Vitress, and shared why they love the products. And OMG, they were so pretty! I was girl crushing on Solenn. I've always known that she's pretty but she looks waaaaay prettier in person! :D

I was with these lovely girls during the event: Tellie (Beauty by Tellie), Pat (Becoming Sleek), and Char (Yellow Yum). :)

And btw, there were other activities during the event that you can do like this Selfie Area where you can use the props and take selfies after you crossed the Vitress Catwalk. I only had to post my pics on instagram and add some hashtags and I get a prize. 


And of course, there was fooood! 

Hi Tellie!

The event took a while to start but it was fun and I got to chat with blogger friends and also to the bloggers who I haven't met in person before. And of course, I got to familiarize myself with the different products from Vitress. I've used Vitress waaay back in high school when they only have one variant (I think). I'm curious to know what the other ones can do.

So here are some info from their press release about the different Vitress products:

Beautiful hair is what all women strive for, but it’s not always easy to achieve. It all begins with the right shampoo and conditioner combo, but the real secret is in prepping your hair with the right product to tame your strands and boost shine. With the right Vitress variant, you can easily score sexy-beautiful hair whenever, wherever.
Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat 50ml, P87 
This special serum contains a blend of silicone that wraps and seals each strand to protect it from damage and breaking. It gives your hair instant and intense shine, softness, smoothness, protection, and manageability.

Also available in 15ml for P38, 30ml for P67
Vitress Instant Relax Cuticle Coat 30ml, P75
Can’t tame stubborn curls or wavy hair? This hair oil uses Vita-Relax Technology to help flatten unruly, wavy hair for a naturally straighter look.

Also available in 20ml for P49
Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Coat 30ml, P75
If you’ve been abusing your strands with constant coloring or chemical treatments like perms or rebonding, this cuticle coat uses a Hydro-Restore System to reverse the damage. The results? Healthy-looking, satin-smooth hair!

Also available in 20ml for P49
Vitress Heat Protect Cuticle Coat 30ml, P75

This protective hair oil uses a unique Thermo-Shield Complex to shield your hair from the harmful effects of frequent blow-drying, ironing, curling. This way, you can wear the style you want without worrying about the damage.

Also available in 20ml for P49

Vitress Solenn Cuticle Coat 30ml, P80
Designed and co-created by Solenn Heussaff, this hair cuticle coat tames curls and waves so you can rock smooth, silky, and shiny hair. Tress trivia: Even the powdery scent and the artwork on the bottle were designed by Solenn!

Vitress Strengthening Hair Polish 100ml, P56
This light cream uses Vita Strength Formula to help prevent split ends and breakage for strong, shiny hair.

Also available in 50ml for P35
Vitress Long-Lasting Fragrance Hair Polish 100ml, P56
Thanks to its Scent-Infinity Complex, this non-greasy cream keeps your hair smelling fresh, fragrant, and looking shiny throughout the day.

Also available in 50ml for P35
Vitress Sun Protect Hair Polish 100ml, P56
If you’re always under the sun, use this cream that’s spiked with a unique Sun-Defense System to shield your strands from the hair-damaging UV rays.

Also available in 50ml for P35
I can't believe how affordable the products are and they all seem so interesting. I did get to take home some so I'm very excited to try them out. I hope you guys would wait for my reviews. :)

And another interesting thing is this Hairagami set I got from the press kit. It seems complicated but I'll try to learn how to use these and hopefully I can blog about the looks I can do with the items. :P

Follow Vitress On Social Media For More Hair Tips & Exclusive Updates:


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Friend of the day! Hahahah :) Unforgettable itong araw na 'to GRABE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sobra! Joyride na field trip! Hahaha! Let's do it again! Haha!

      Delete